The Team vs GWS

How strong is the team: Look at the interchange bench !!! 2013 BNF, and 3 other guns ! How to pick a sub out of those guys !
If its Melksham, its not exactly going to play him back into form is it !

Geez mate if you are referring to Melksham as a gun i'm seriously concerned. One of the most irrelevant footballers in the comp to play over 50 games, adds nothing to the team.
melky was won of the best players in the second half last year

Melksham reminds me a lot of Mitch Duncan a lot.
Not in the way he plays but in the way he is highly rated internally and has racked up a lot of games already despite his age and appears to be a coaches favourite.
Duncan is now starting to turn the corner and turn into a great player and I think the same will happen for Melk.
He will get there and turn into a consistent performer.

One word = multi page argument about how ■■■■ we are.

Right drops of sunshine some of you, must be rippers at parties.

http://instagram.com/p/o5Yf1Jhh_N/ Colyer on the plane. Curious if Winderlich was on it too.

How strong is the team: Look at the interchange bench !!! 2013 BNF, and 3 other guns ! How to pick a sub out of those guys !

Geez mate if you are referring to Melksham as a gun i'm seriously concerned. One of the most irrelevant footballers in the comp to play over 50 games, adds nothing to the team.

Not in the way he plays but in the way he is highly rated internally and has racked up a lot of games already despite his age and appears to be a coaches favourite.
Duncan is now starting to turn the corner and turn into a great player and I think the same will happen for Melk.

Well Ok,  I retract if gun = elite absolutely not.   My mistake.

He has potential,   at the moment he just gets into our best team. 

I click on that and get Jobe in a restaurant???

Go back one photo. Jobe+Myers+Colyer, and if you squint you can read Jobe‘s home address on the magazine he is holding…

Yeah, BJ's put up a pic of Trav, Jobe and Myers sitting on the plane, so Colyer's gone up there.  

Reckon he'll take the pic down in a sec though - he's kinda stuffed up a bit with it. Doubt the skipper will be impressed!

Go back one photo. Jobe+Myers+Colyer, and if you squint you can read Jobe‘s home address on the magazine he is holding…
Don't tell Em!!

Cool, thanks. Jobe will be spewing!

Don't tell em.

Yeah, BJ's put up a pic of Trav, Jobe and Myers sitting on the plane, so Colyer's gone up there.  

Reckon he'll take the pic down in a sec though - he's kinda stuffed up a bit with it. Doubt the skipper will be impressed!

With no VFL game this weekend I'd take all 3 emergencies.

He will want to hurry. The new kids on the block are going to start going past him.

He will want to hurry. The new kids on the block are going to start going past him.

I would say competition is a good thing, especially for younger players.

I would say competition is a good thing, especially for younger players.

Of course it is. But he doesn't look like he is in the competition.

Did anyone come away from watching the Gee v Carl game just finished with memories flooding back to our loss to the Hawks in R2?

Eeringly similar. An even 1st quarter on the field. Cats dominated 2nd quarter and looked to blow the game apart. Blues kicked 6 in a row in the 3rd to lead by a goal at 3QT. Push the lead out to 2 goals mid last quarter, Cats get it back to nearly level. Gibbs snaps one from 35m out (Chappy?) to extend the lead beyond a goal. Blues seem home 2mins to go, but then Cats go - bang bang in the last minute and a half to win it.

Amazingly similar.

Did anyone come away from watching the Gee v Carl game just finished with memories flooding back to our loss to the Hawks in R2?

Eeringly similar. An even 1st quarter on the field. Cats dominated 2nd quarter and looked to blow the game apart. Blues kicked 6 in a row in the 3rd to lead by a goal at 3QT. Push the lead out to 2 goals mid last quarter, Cats get it back to nearly level. Gibbs snaps one from 35m out (Chappy?) to extend the lead beyond a goal. Blues seem home 2mins to go, but then Cats go - bang bang in the last minute and a half to win it.

Amazingly similar.

cept i wasnt ■■■■■■ off this time

88 games and, apart from a strong second half in 2013, has shown extremely little to suggest that he's anything more than a very average midfield type.

Career-wise, Melksham has been extremely lucky to be at Essendon, rather than a consistent top 4 side.

I agree mostly. Though he did really stand up in the back end of last year, I thought he showed some leadership.

However. Average again this year. And didn't deserve all his games prior to July 2013.

If he put as much effort into his footy, as he does partying and extra curricular activities he'd be half decent. He's the one player on our list that i can see making headlines at some point in his career. For all the wrong reasons.

Yeah I agree completely. We should delist all our players under 27 so we only have mature, risk free people at our club. Also, they cant have bad dispositions. All of them need to be as outwardly friendly and approachable as Jobe. But why stop there, have them all castrated so they are really mellow and dont need to go out and get laid. Only then can we become the most focused, disciplined team ever. Essendon has been a shambles for the last farking decade and this is surely the only way out. Surely.

What we need is a team of Unsullied. Castrated upon arrival, approval dependent on killing babies and cute animals. That is what we need to get a focused, disciplined team.

With no VFL game this weekend I'd take all 3 emergencies.

Do the extra travel costs come under the salary cap?

What we need is a team of Unsullied. Castrated upon arrival, approval dependent on killing babies and cute animals. That is what we need to get a focused, disciplined team.

Also dragons.
Dragons are cool, m‘kay?

How many weeks would the MRP dish out for head-high contact with breath of fire? High impact? Reckless?