The Team vs Norf on Sunday - No Riddles?

Well no sh*t, breaking news there. Next you’ll be telling me Francis and Colyer don’t even look the same!

What did my initial post have to do with comparing them as actual players? Nothing. I was comparing the fact that one senior player plays a full game and is sent straight back in and the other is forced to earn his one game.

We turn up looking confused and apprehensive and I think I’ll probably get myself a straight jacket. Might as well be now.

537313-tlsgallerylandscape

22 Likes

@The_New_Coleman

1 Like

Not that it matters much, but for the record:

Patrick Ambrose 193 cm

Honestly guys - does it really matter - we just have to play with what is chosen, we cant change it !!

3 Likes

You do have a tendency to over-rate yourself in most things.

1 Like

Dunno why but I always enjoy the North games against us. Probably a Sheeds thing.

Having marshmallows in my hot chocolate today… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Hooker will go to Brown and Hurley will play spare or zone off from the weakest forward and double team him. Ambrose to Wood, Dea to Ziebel. Obviously they will move around a bit but I very much doubt they will want Ambrose on Brown, he is just too small.

Key to stopping brown Will be pressure through the middle of the ground. Ambrose will go to him with hooker supporting when he can. Suspect bookers man will try keep him as far away from brown as possible. If we bring the intensity and pressure from the west coast game we win. Anything short of that and we lose. Wc where rubbish last week. Will be a much tougher game.

Correct. This is a huge test. We need to show that we can maintain our gameplan again teams that bring pressure and intent. If we fail, then we haven’t made much progress since last year.

2 Likes

Aaaaand… switch.

1 Like