The Team vs Sydney - Round 14 2017

Out: Myers, Hooker
In: McKernan, Langford

Isn’t naming the team this early against the rules? Or could there be more changes in the official team sheet?

No need for Joe Dan to relief ruck. He is off the leash!!!

4 Likes

I won’t believe ■■■■ until i see a teamsheet where everyone is listed in the wrong spots.

2 Likes

Langford for Myers.

Yes,Yes,Yes says Meg Ryan.

5 Likes

Subject: Club Statement

1. JOE
  2. SMACK
  3. BELL

Three rucks. Just as it was meant to be.

12 Likes

McNernan is back

8 Likes

Increases our clearances… goals… turnovers… and frees against, all in one change.

18 Likes

Why didn’t we just fly Craig Bird up there and let him go home already.

15 Likes

Seems to be a trend that teams for Friday matches are getting released prior the officially sanctioned AFL time of 6.25pm. Might have something to do with teams having to travel interstate. Difficult to hide changes when certain people are not at the airport.

4 Likes

I think it’s just a product of Woosha’s media conference at the airport - thus stating Hooker injured and Myers dropped.

And then Jules possibly being at the airport and seen who was and wasn’t at the airport.

Team hasn’t officially been announced but certain changes have been discussed in the media - this happens every week.

1 Like

No need for McNernan to ruck - we’ll only narrowly lose the free kick count

Smack as a permanent forward has never seemed to work hopefully he gets a bit of ruck time.

1 Like

So what’s up with Parish? I wonder if he’ll play VFL or rested another week

Nobody has mentioned Francis yet.

Francis.

9 Likes

He doesn’t usually play alongside 2 taller forwards, but I do agree, give him some short bursts in the ruck. He may be really useful clearing some space on Friday night.

Play him on ball as a clearance player

There has been worse ideas.

The good news is the two emergencies can get back to Windy Hill by noon Saturday, so no one misses out.

9 Likes

You almost got me.

1 Like