The TEAM vs the Crows

EFA

7 Likes

Baguley and Langford are lucky to keep their places. If Gleeson is an emergency then he has been dropped and not omitted due to soreness. I didnā€™t see that coming.

1 Like

Awesome changes. Not sold on McKenna by any means but love the direction weā€™re taking.

There is no one on our list (unless Francis can run out a game in the middle) that is suddenly going to transform this squad into a bunch of contested beasts. We won rds 1 and 2 through speed and skill, and a good thing too.

Speed kills.

Weā€™re gonna win.

3 Likes

More changes for mine.

1 Like

No reactive changes, remember , Woosha is a strategic thinker. He is thinking speed.

1 Like

Rising star nomination for McGrath this week. You heard it first.

If we tried to beat Crows on merit weā€™d likely lose.

I thought we might go for competitive advantage in terms of marking targets up fwd but chosen speed.

We are wayyyy quicker over the field than them and pace was an area they got caught out with previously. Hence they moved Cameron into midfield and drafted Galluci with their 1st pick.

We should def be bringing our pressure big time.

Will be a cracker game. Canā€™t wait

5 Likes

Franga for Anzac day then.

4 Likes

Hocking was rusty asā€¦ and Gleeson while defensiveā€¦ was ineffective. Good outs IMO.

Green was in our b22 before his injury so he would have been in regardless.

Mckenna is our pseudo No1 pick from 2014ā€¦ time for the heat to be applied.

1 Like

Letā€™s not forget the IP Woosha has on their list.

Only 1.5 yrs ago, heā€™d have a good idea hopefully where the cracks lie.

2 Likes

What is with the club sacrificing our Irish blokes in Adelaide???

3 Likes

Bring back Knights? :scream:

to continue on from Ivans hatred of how the team is announced.

Conor named forward pocket.

woosha in his team vid, specifically talks about him as a defender.

2 Likes

Worsefold has had his eye on Gleeson for a while, he warned him last year when he dropped him then gave him a second chance.

Look at J Merrett, is he even alive these days? Thatā€™s where Gleeson is heading.

This bloke is a fkn animal.

11 Likes

Conor! Hope he has a great one.

Anyone surprised by the two changes that have been made (and a couple of possible others that werenā€™t) should go and listen to Wooshaā€™s Bomber Radio interview. He speaks for a good half-hour.

Itā€™s all thereā€¦

For example: after listening to that interview, I donā€™t expect to see Francis on till next year.

Back to the current fixture:

Iā€™m delighted to see SiobhĆ”n McKenna get a guernsey. The best field kick in the team, and one tough unit, too: just watch !

Itā€™s great that Bluey Green is back. We need him gingering up the forward line.

Iā€™d like to see Hartley in, but Woosha said his defensive work is fine, but heā€™s been put back to the Magoos to work on the attacking side of his game ā€” and itā€™ll take more than one week to fix that. I hope he makes Anzac day against his old club, but I wouldnā€™t be surprised, just disappointed, if he didnā€™t.

Itā€™s a pity Woosha doesnā€™t apply the Hartley treatment to laconic Langford. Iā€™m starting to wonder what photos Langford has of Woosha doing what with whom.

As for Zaka the Greek: maybe if he doesnā€™t stop dancing around and get his hands dirty for once, he may get a reality check and miss Anzac Day. Woosha would be capable of that.

Overall, except for Langford and Zaka itā€™s a good team. I had my doubts going into our last match, but Iā€™m pretty confident about this one: weā€™ll win in Adelaide.

2 Likes

The Farmacist.

11 Likes

A clear attacking approach here, Woosh will want us to try and run them off their feet - as hard as thatā€™s going to be

Yay Langford!

1 Like

Nay Langford :expressionless: