The TEAM vs the Crows

At least cheer him on now rather than hoping he fails.

1 Like

Oh, I always cheer on our players, I just have a problem when they play 3 stinkers in a row and donā€™t get dropped for guys performing in the VFL. But, the coaches know better than me I suppose.

1 Like

i donā€™t mind it for the side the Crows will put out. If they were at full strength you probably need 3 stoppers but I reckon we might see Brown push up a bit, even sneak forward.

Other than Conor forward the team is named pretty close to positions. Whatā€™s going on?

Hope the chemistry works this time

Canā€™t believe that Melksham is still getting a game, even after we traded him!

4 Likes

Love the changes - Having McKenna in defence will allow Zac to spend more time in the forward half of the ground - Itā€™s apparent that Zac has spent more time in the back half to utilise his kicking skills - Iā€™m confident that McKenna will be used an outlet player and he will spot up targets by foot - Green is in to maintain forward pressure.

1 Like

Conor ran the lines in the VFL praccy match against Richmond, no doubt he covered as much as and probably more km than anyone else in the game. He is strong, supremely fit, he is fast and he can dispose of the ball well.

Ivan. Did you send Woosha an email or something ?

Too many ruckmen selected for Adelaide. Should have gone full Knights.

2 Likes

Agree on those 2, they have under-performed and under-whelmed.

Donā€™t think its as quick as some of the teams knights put out.

Have to be one game or two where he had all of Atkinson, Davey, Lovett, Jetta, Dempsey, Winderlich, Dyson, Reimers, Houli and NLM.

7 Likes

Letā€™s just say I made him an offer he couldnā€™t refuse

1 Like

Those were the days my friendā€¦

10 Likes

Woosha finally got my sternly written letter where if he didnā€™t include conor i was gonna throw his ā– ā– ā– ā–  off the top deck at the G.

3 Likes

Any team with lovett is pushing for the fastest team in the game ever.

We were ā– ā– ā– ā– , but exciting to watch

4 Likes

Yeah, days I could do without being reminded ofā€¦

Like the changes, I doubt McKenna will keep Gleeson out but Marty needs to improve his kicking and stop trying to take every second opponent in his way on.

Iā€™m a fan of Langford but heā€™s lucky. Zaharakis just getting the old ā€œgood player who has been around a long timeā€ dropping discount.

1 Like

with that team score line, 170 to 144

So many ball winners ā€¦ howā€™d that not work?

who knew we could look back @ the knighta era with fondness, no saga at all.

5 Likes