The Team

Hurls to FIGJAM

Hooker to Spud

Fletch on Griffiths

Bags to destroy Lennon

Hocking hard tag on Delideo

Bags mentioned possibility of getting Edwards perhaps. Normally played on Push Up King!!!! Good to know the players can't stand Riewoldt either. 

There is allot of brad ottens in the way bomber is handling carlisle, slowly teaching and endlessly backing him in in spite of a media frenzy.

I don't know anything about Ottens' history, but I was thinking about how Bomber keeps backing Carlisle.
He's demanding a lot of him, and Carlisle hasn't been performing, but Bomber has backed Carlisle over Daniher when the decision had to be made. If at any stage Carlisle has though "Bomber hates me", his selection this week will confirm that's not true.
This show of faith should do wonders for Carlisle, but it will add a fair bit of pressure too knowing that you were picked over another bloke who is missing out.
Personally I think Carlisle just needs a bit of luck. He needs the rest of the team to give him good delivery, he needs the umps to pay him some frees when they are there, and he needs a couple of kicks to wobble through. Even if we could get say 4 goals in front with 10 mins to go and then Carlisle kick a couple of goals in junk time - it would be great for his confidence going into the next round.
Also, Belly could be a smarter forward than Carlisle and keep out of his way (better than Daniher). It will be interesting if Carlisle and Belly make a good combo - Daniher might not come back in for a while...

When Ottens came across from Richmond in 2004 he was injured and woeful, and they payed a decent price to get him, picks 12 and 16. Bomber famously backed him against the media saying in a presser in 05 after a string of bad games "for some silly reason, you people want to assassinate him. It's just rubbish. You people, all of you leave him alone"
Ottens made slow progress from then on to become the dominant ruckman of the competition in 07 and an integral part of their dominance in 08 before struggling with injury for his last few years. Still played in all three flags 07/09/11.

Back to the team against the Tigers...

Ambrose has to start on the ground (or at least not a sub).

Howlett for the green jacket.

The break has done me good, I'm actually looking forward to this game.

Jack is also good at keeping jack goalless too.

Carlisle is also good at keeping Carlisle goalless.

Good ins.

Full strength on paper.

Wonder how this side would have gone against swans last rd. Suddenly our loss to the swans didn’t look that bad in comparison to the cat malling.

Jack is also good at keeping jack goalless too.

Carlisle is also good at keeping Carlisle goalless.

But can jack keep jake goalless?

Richmond trying to go with a smaller forward line and use their "pace"? Hooker will go to Reiwoldt and say Hurls to Maric or Megan, but Fletch to who? Lennon? Will be a fair bit of zoning off me thinks, Hurls in particular who can run off and use his brilliant foot skills.

I would send Hurls to Jack and have Hooker play interceptor

JOE DAN R.I.P.

just to annoy bushy

Not just Perc. Rest In Peace is for dead people ffs!

People thinking Hooker to go to Jack...

Hurley to monster him.

JOE DAN R.I.P.

just to annoy bushy

Not just Perc. Rest In Peace is for dead people ffs!

Vrooooooowwwwwwmmmmmmm

People thinking Hooker to go to Jack...

Hurley to monster him.

Hooker has smashed him in the past, but as said by Nickyd, Hurley to go to him and Hooker as the cut off man.

Hurls to FIGJAM
Hooker to Spud
Fletch on Griffiths
Bags to destroy Lennon
Hocking hard tag on Delideo

Hope someone keeps a lid on dusty.

Apparently Joe's grandfather passed away recently (not sure if mum or dad's side) which is why he was 'dropped'. Not confirmed but have heard that.
Interesting however, he is still an emg so most likely BS.

I can confirm this is true but it's not on the Daniher side.. Funeral is Monday. Source is impeccable.

Joe stiff (over Ambrose) ?? Thoughts?

Didn't realise the nature of their relationship

Not sure on the rules of it but surely Z Merrett the sub if rules permit with him named in starting 18?

Zerret impresses with his delivery into forward 50.  10 possessions in a game that go down the throats of our forwards are better than 30 chip arounds .  I would tend to start him on a flank ( match up and tall/small in attack  permitting).

I am refreshed after the bye and ready to go.

I saw a dream team alert before that Pig was out. It was panic stations until I realised it was Pig Swan and not Pig Hibberd…