The Team

mini final. - win and we are back on an even ledger

lose and put a fork in us we are done.

win and win well % booster and Richmond are done, mentally they will be gone. no excuses for hardwick with Maric back as well.

Maric's first game back after a long time out of the game and he runs smack into Ryder and Belly. That is a big ask of anyone, but for a first game back, that task becomes monumental. 

mini final. - win and we are back on an even ledger

lose and put a fork in us we are done.

win and win well % booster and Richmond are done, mentally they will be gone. no excuses for hardwick with Maric back as well.

Maric's first game back after a long time out of the game and he runs smack into Ryder and Belly. That is a big ask of anyone, but for a first game back, that task becomes monumental. 

Except underdone players always seem to do well against us for some reason.

i reckon if we score more than 90 we'll win.

I reckon if we score more than Richmond we'll win

We will win. See ya later ninthmond.

We will win. See ya later ninthmond.

When we beat Richmond it will put us in the prime position to finish Ninthdon. 

Heaps riding on this game. Our team looks freaking awesome, hopefully Chappy and Winderlich can hit the ground running, they are pro's so shouldn't take too long to get back up to speed.

The only real lack of experience lies in Ambrose and Z. Merret.

Will Ambrose be the sub? Maybe Howlett who's just coming back in or Melksham since they though he might miss with an ankle so might not have done too much running in the last fortnight. I'll go with Melksham.

Long way to go this season still but looking at the ladder the 3 teams right above us are Adelaide who play GCS this week and have a chance of dropping that game, then North and the Weagles who play each other and so one of them will get the points and the other will fall behind. 

Then we have farking Carlton on our hammer who play Brisbane and will probably win (scum have won 4 fom their last 5).

So win and we will be tied for 8th spot or just outside, lose and Carlton and Richmond will overtake us.

This has been gone over in the "Will we make finals thread", but it's time to step up, NOW. If we can't beat Richmond now we will be in a whole world of pain and will likely struggle to beat anyone.

We've had 2 weeks to prepare for this and we are big favourites - lets not suff this up...

Joe stiff (over Ambrose) ?? Thoughts?

The Tiges played against a jr standard side last week and will run into a more seasoned outfit on Saturday. Our defence will deny their forwards and if we can dominate the midfield then we should win.

Really want to see someone in our forward line kick 4+ goals. Would love Ryder to make an impact.

Last time Hurley played on JRiewoldt IIRC he killed him. 

I'm not too fussed with JD out at this stage. In future he will be the one holding down CHF though, just not yet. Will coincide with Carlisle going back post Fletch. 
I think we will see a better performance with Ryder/Belly FF, & Carlisle CHF this week. 

I like the mix we will have:
 F:   Winders Ryder/Belly Zerrett
HF: Ambrose Carlisle Chappy

Ambrose will lead hard and get his defender away from the area to allow space.  And we have clever skillful smalls around the talls. 

Last time Hurley played on JRiewoldt IIRC he killed him.

Carlisle is also good at keeping jack goalless

Jack is also good at keeping jack goalless too.

I'm stiff over Ambrose.

Daniher is a tall marking forward and we've got Belly, Ryder and Carlisle to play that role all night, and Daniher just isn't required, especially in apparent wet conditions. I think it came down to one of Joe or Carlisle, not Ambrose.

Daniher might be mobile for his height, but he's nowhere near as mobile as Ambrose (apparently) and Ambrose will play more of a defensive role up forward, basically trying to drag a defender away to create space for the big guys or blocking defenders from getting to Carlisle and Belly so they can have one on one's.

I don't think Joe's form has warranted him being a lock in the side, especially with Belly back in. He's been picked for the sake of development, and I do'nt think it will make him a better player faster if he plays 22 games in a season instead of 18. In fact, a bit of time to reflect and to demand a spot would probably benefit him, we don't want him spoilt.

He might have some good games this year where he kicks 4 goals, but I think he'll really come into his own next year. An extra pre-season, stronger, smarter, more confident and a few tricks, like kicking goals from 10m out.

I like the team, but the simple fact it we don't kick enough Goals! If at half time we are down, I hope bomber is willing to throw things around eg. Put Hurley forward

AMBROZI

BEACHCOMBER

BUCKETS

fap fap fap

For Richmond:

In Maric

Out: Vickery

That hurts us.

For Richmond:

In Maric

Out: Vickery

That hurts us.

not so sure re Vickery. those guys who are part-spaz and part-mong generally make us look stupid.

the 3 part-spaz as you put it that always seemed to look like millionaires when they played us are all not playing!

vickory, A.edwards &  demetriou's boy nahas

you're suggesting Joe loves ambroseee more than bomber does?

Richmond trying to go with a smaller forward line and use their “pace”? Hooker will go to Reiwoldt and say Hurls to Maric or Megan, but Fletch to who? Lennon? Will be a fair bit of zoning off me thinks, Hurls in particular who can run off and use his brilliant foot skills.

Apparently Joe’s grandfather passed away recently (not sure if mum or dad’s side) which is why he was ‘dropped’. Not confirmed but have heard that.

Interesting however, he is still an emg so most likely BS.