The Team

Okay, apparently my Dad has jumped on the Gwilt bandwagon and is now grumbling at me via email from Malaysia so can anyone tell me whether Gwilt is injured and how he played in the VFL side last week so I can give him a better answer as to why Gwilt isn’t playing in the seniors than 'Uhhh, ‘cos he didn’t get selected’.

Langford finally a forward option who can kick or create goals.

Maybe KAV gets the nod…best game to play him in to gain confidence.

Surely Hams wont be dropped.

interesting…tomorrow hmmm

LANGAS

Okay, apparently my Dad has jumped on the Gwilt bandwagon and is now grumbling at me via email from Malaysia so can anyone tell me whether Gwilt is injured and how he played in the VFL side last week so I can give him a better answer as to why Gwilt isn't playing in the seniors than 'Uhhh, 'cos he didn't get selected'.

Your Dad is misguided, there is no Gwilt bandwagon :slight_smile: He is unlikely to get a game when Fletch is available.

Hope we get to see The Langford but Raz would seem to be a more logical replacement for Chapman.

Okay, apparently my Dad has jumped on the Gwilt bandwagon and is now grumbling at me via email from Malaysia so can anyone tell me whether Gwilt is injured and how he played in the VFL side last week so I can give him a better answer as to why Gwilt isn't playing in the seniors than 'Uhhh, 'cos he didn't get selected'.

Pm DJR

Ambrose to play as a run with player in the midfield? Like the inclusion of a goal kicker in Langford.

Should have been brought in against Carlton would have 2 games under his belt by now. He has the confidence and ability.

Carlisle was underdone all preaseason should have played 2’s to get confidence.

Your Dad is misguided, there is no Gwilt bandwagon :slight_smile: He is unlikely to get a game when Fletch is available.

Hope we get to see The Langford but Raz would seem to be and more logical replacement for Chapman.

Yeah, I’m not telling him that. My Dad rarely jumps on a bandwagon but when he does he’s very… fervent about it and it makes no sense whatsoever. There is no logic in the world that can shift him.

Ambrose to play as a run with player in the midfield? Like the inclusion of a goal kicker in Langford.

Should have been brought in against Carlton would have 2 games under his belt by now. He has the confidence and ability.

Carlisle was underdone all preaseason should have played 2’s to get confidence.

You should e mail the club

PM DJR

They did…

Dont we still have a couple under slight injury cloud? Could be more than 1 of those guys actually play

All the ins listed as starting 18 in VFL team. Hams is also listed as a starter in the VFL.

Orazio IN please

Some players listed on the extended bench

Anyone can be the sub.

I’d play Hams a full game and make Gleeson the sub

concur

Agree.

FWIW: Fantasia, Hams, J. Merrett, K. Langford and Kavanagh named in VFL team. Though it does appear The Langford is legit going to debut.

Some players listed on the extended bench
I'd play Hams a full game and make Gleeson the sub
concur
Agree.
Deja vu.

My biggest fear at the start of the season was having 3 gun really fragile footballers. Round 5 and Licka, Chappy and Cooney are all out injured. Didn’t take long.

No farking way does Kav deserve a game off last weeks effort.

My biggest fear at the start of the season was having 3 gun really fragile footballers. Round 5 and Licka, Chappy and Cooney are all out injured. Didn't take long.

Chappy fragile ? How?
He is as hard as they come.

After all these Years Melksham plays good footy and people think he’s going to be dropped??

Langford finally a forward option who can kick or create goals.

Maybe KAV gets the nod…best game to play him in to gain confidence.

Surely Hams wont be dropped.

interesting…tomorrow hmmm

I said NO KAV!