The Teams - MELBOURNE v ESSENDON MCG , 7:50pm AEDT Friday, April 5, 2019

Who?

ZAC CLARKE to be the hero and kick 3 , rack up 20 disposals and be best on ground - 3 brownlow votes

ZAC FKN CLARKE

2 Likes

Donnington pls

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.
The forwards must stay put and not get sucked up. Fanta, Smack and Walla have been terrible. I have no faith in Smack but if Z Clarke at least stays at home, all he needs to do is contest, not get outmarked and provide a target. We know Walla will stay home and as long as Fanta doesn’t go kick chasing they will get opportunities.

1 Like

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet

To the rescue

HERE I AM

14 Likes

Hope I’m wrong but I don’t trust this team at all they said they will lift for st.kilda and they produce a worst first qrt from the previous week.

1 Like

I can’t go tonight. I’ve got a couple of level two tickets in the AFL members area for tonight. PM if interested.

'specially THE, he couldn’t get off fast enough!

3 Likes

This forum should be a safehaven for vulnerable people. Please don’t spread your hate here.

1 Like

Haha, that’s awesome.

So am sitting here at Canberra airport waiting for my flight to Melbourne
Bunch of mates have annual boys footy weekend lined up was sorted late last year when hopes were high
Gonna call past Tullamarine on my way into the city & knock on Wooshas door to ask him WTF am I doing here
I figured out the best way to handle the impending expected disappointment is to look at the season with a degree of ambivalence - I think that’s the approach the club wants us to take :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Anyway hoping for a win but preparing for a mediocre performance

3 Likes

I’m surprised it took 7 minutes to get abused. :grin:

1 Like

WE ARE ESSENDON WE ARE ESSENDON CLAP CLAP CLAP

Langford should play.

What do you mean ? We train at tulla, in gale force winds.

This season is already feels like

For one year , wasn’t it ? We have had players in there several years . Are they good enough ? Who knows ? Development is not happening very well .

The more I think about these changes the more baffling they become. What did Mitch Brown do to deserve being dropped when at least 15 others played no better than him. And he did actually keep running and took some marks. And Langford? Okay, a shadow of what he’s capable of, but he did actually kick two goals in the first round.

And then we bring in Zac Clarke, who’s a ruckman, when we already have two in the team and seemingly intend to play him as a key forward! That’s a selection worthy of Sheedy at his most bizarre. And Kobe Mutch, who at best is a mid-paced midfielder who’s shown nothing at senior level in the past and, by all accounts, little in the VFL this year.

I was going to go to the game tonight, but not any more. At least when I watch on TV I can turn it off.

2 Likes

Yes but surely Clarke who was racking them up in the VFL could have replaced Myers ?

1 Like