The Teams - MELBOURNE v ESSENDON MCG , 7:50pm AEDT Friday, April 5, 2019

Yeh May would have embarrassed Clarke and mckernan. Now they only have to break even with frost and McDonald need to bring ball to ground for Tippa Fanta Stringer and Baguley.

3 Likes

Hate the boys club silver spoon ■■■■■ running the organisation that is running (nee ruining) the game.

The only way Clark and McKernan break even with Frost and Mcdonald is if frost and McDonald go off injured in the first quarter.

1 Like

They just need to creates contests for small or lock ball in 50. By knocking it over the line. May would have got contested marks. Not sure Frost and McDonald will.

Mckernan can still get lucky. He always gets opportunities in a game.

WTF. Is there any chance we can bring in a coach that is not afraid to make some real changes to the team. No wonder we have looked so uninterested the first 2 rounds the players know that even if they don’t put in 100% they would still get a game. Bring in some more kids at least they will have a real crack and make everyone earn there spot.

3 Likes

Our forward line looks fairly ■■■■. I would have brought in more defenders, we’re gonna need them.

Reckon we’ll get rolled by 100 points. Also reckon that we will still only drop the young players the following week.

Maximum 42 games left

Exactly what I was expecting from this club.
I will continue to come on here and watch games but that’s it until changes are made

Emergencies are ok
Ridley, Draper, Langford.

4 Likes

Is it not enough for the club to ruin our weekend by playing like a steaming pile of ■■■■, but the match committee need to ruin our Fridays as well?

2 Likes

He’ll be gone after Anzac Day, dude. You won’t need to wait that long.

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking that he may actually want to be sacked. $1.6m payout and goes home to his family.

13 Likes

Zac Clarke getting an unfair run around here.

Sure Freo haven’t been the most watched side, but for his career had to back seat to Sandilands, he’s a 100game player and can genuinely take a nice grab.

He may not play as terribly as some assume…

13 Likes

Not this season

How good is the weather forecast tomorrow, when was the last time we played at the G in mid 20s weather??

Round 1 2017?

2 Likes

Or back in the early 2000s when we weren’t a pile of dog ■■■■

I’ve got no expectations tomorrow, I’m actually looking forward to going tomorrow and seeing who crumbles and who plays well, like a late season game when our season is over except it’s being hyped as match of the round and season over for the loser.

Love a warm Friday night at the G, even if my team is complete gash.

9 Likes

Guelfi named on the bench - wondering if there’s a chance he’ll miss for Ridley.

You might be onto something here. Woosha looks so disinterested most of the time.

1 Like