The Tennis Thread - from Jan 2020 (Part 1)

Ah! I don’t remember this at all. Classic.

Here’s a bit of nostalgia for you. Some of the women’s players singing and dancing along in the background :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Love it. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

If all indoor stadiums had a transparent roof like Wimbledon, the world would be a better place.

1 Like

Is there any nicer sight in sport than Centre Court on Day 1 of Wimbledon?

2 Likes

ONS!

Raining hard!

Also 1 set all on centre court.

Djokovich looks underdone. Will probably win this game, but how he’s hot favourite for the tournament is beyond me.

I cant belive Serena is back when did she last play at Wimbleton?

Seems like Nick is going to give it a crack hopefully he makes it to the finals

Alcaraz and Struff going to fifth.

I can’t. I need sleep.

1 Like

I went to sleep with a headache and I woke up with one. So I decided to watch the tennis and I’ve caught the end of this match. Good stuff.

1 Like

Thanasi has also made it to round 2 for the first time. Woo hoo.

I remember very well it happening once, and one of the songs was Congratulations, with Martina Navratilova watching in the stand and having an absolute ball. I don’t know of it happening more than once.

Praying for Thanasi to beat Novax. How poetic would that be ? An aussie to send him out !!

2 Likes

Hasn’t played Wimbledon since last year.

1 Like

Kokk v Kockhead in round 2

2 Likes

Yeah $1.72 for djokovic to win the slam is such a ■■■■■■ return

Sakkari playing Hives. 5xx in the world.

Sakkari outfit is simply ridiculous.

Not to my liking anyway but what would I know about fashion.

Real gladiator vibes from sakkari