The Tennis Thread - from Jan 2020 (Part 1)

I don’t mind it actually.

Sports bra style

Cos I get what I want when I want it, Margherita with extra cheese on it. Did somebody say MENULOOOG.

Sakkari is ripped as fck

Maybe it’s more how the top and bottom kind of clash.

It could just be that it’s unusual and we’re not used to these outfits. :woman_shrugging:t2:

She looks great. What a machine.

1 Like

Shame that Barty retired would like to see her against Sakkari

1 Like

Ash would clean her up I reckon.

I miss Ash :frowning:

3 Likes

Come back Ash

2 Likes

What’s Ash upto post-tennis.
Presumably writing that kid’s book isn’t taking up a tremendous amount of her time.

She’s playing golf I think

I reckon she will make a come back probably wanted to have a break get married,settle etc

1 Like

Could absolutely see her winning some more slams off a 5 year break.

She makes her comeback at the Aus Open holly cow the crowd would go nuts

Which countries flag would you play for if you had multiple options blitzers?

Australia, Greece and Switzerland.

I like Sakkari machine

What a shame for the tournament losing Berrettini and Cilic before a single match with Covid.

Sorry Nino, she’s taken. She’s dating the Prime Minister’s son.

1 Like

What!!! When did this happen???