The Tennis Thread - from Jan 2020 (Part 1)

I have a crush for Sabalenka

In the last hour or so.

Berrettini was in ripping form too. Probably the main threat to Djokovic on grass. Although you can never underestimate Rafa even if he’s a bit banged up.

I don’t know of her marital status so go for it Nino!

1 Like

This is so sad. I was so looking forward to watching him. :frowning:

We still have the goat

So Australian first.

Sabalenka was in a relationship with a famous Russian or Belarussian ice hockey player not long ago. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Always.

1 Like

Funny thing is, they’ve probably got symptoms that 3-4 years ago they would have just played through and recovered through the tournament. But, the world’s a different place now hey.

Yep. Still awaiting a world cup where Australia play Portugal. I’m already the black sheep with regards to that.

1 Like

Google suggests they’re still dating. He’s much older than her. Bodes well for Nino.

1 Like

Different world indeed. I’m surprised they are even making them test tbh. Maybe he was feeling really sick?

Doesn’t sound like it was too bad.
It sounds like a bit of an honesty policy and his conscience kicked in.

2 Likes

Oh no, poor Matteo.

Not only is he hot and talented, but he’s a good human being.

1 Like

She likes older guys eh im in haha

1 Like

Nadal vs Novax final

The Kokk will beat Djokovic

2 Likes

Not a good start by Nick

Alright already! Can you stop rubbing our faces in the grass?

We get it, the man is perfect, sheesh!

1 Like

Purcell is out.
good effort to win through qualifying though.