The Tennis thread

Smj more like swj.

/s

1 Like

Everything he does is friggin’ annoying.

1 Like

nadal grunting is a bit annoying, but not as bad as the high pitched women ones.
Nadal pulling his undies out of his shorts before each serve is probably the most annoying thing he does.

must say my favourite noise out there is the come-ons
Hewitts tradition lives on think saw Nadal do it in his match against De Minaur.

Also the fanatics are pretty cool.

Most annoying noise is the dicks who yell out when players ready to serve etc, they should be thrown out.

2 Likes

Sharapova’s screeching is nothing to do with effort. It’s a carefully timed and extended shriek manufactured over years in an attempt to distract and intimidate her opponent. It’s cheating and it should be banned.

8 Likes

There are suggestions the grunting is to disguise the sound of the ball coming off the racket.

Opposing players can get an idea just how well the ball has been struck from the sound.

I do rate Shapalov. Rate him as a top 15 player and possibly top 10. Would like him to improve his agility and question whether he has a big weapon.

1 Like

Nadal grunts nowhere near as badly as sharapova, or any of the women.

I watched Sharapova in practice on Saturday and she was grunting, though not to the same level as in a match. Many players grunt and its a non issue. Its like some snore during their sleep.

Federer had one of those two or three matches he has each year in which he simply failed to grasp his opportunities.

Not sure what the size of his weapon has to do with it

1 Like

Zverev in danger of losing to Raonic. Not a good day for his racquets.

58%20pm

1 Like

should see the size of my weapon when Maria screams

2 Likes

and Zverev loses to Raonic

53%20pm

Raonic had a tough draw which has worked out really well for him

zverev or baghdaddy who did it better?

1 Like

Imagine them in this

You been?

Thinking of booking in post ANZAC day game after another loss to the filth.

1 Like

Probably won’t happen but I hope halep spanks Serena silly tonight.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ hell Serena walk on when you are invited you flog

1 Like

Amen brother