The travel thread - elimination final

Take 2.

Don’t fark me around tiger.

9 Likes

Hmmmmm.

Guernsey appears to have shrunk since ANZAC day. Shoddy manufacture if you ask me.

10 Likes

It’s a beautiful day here. Bright sunshine everywhere

5 Likes

We’re about to stop at Gundagai so that Jimmy Bear can get his usual pic with the dog on the tuckerbox :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah, could not ask for better weather.

Perfect sunny weather in Dubbo. Humble Apprenctice Son and I are about to head to Dubbo International Airport for the long haul trip to Sydney. He is excited as his uni mates are going, and they have all adopted the Bombers as their team.

Approx 45 min flight.

Meeting Humble Student Daughter for lunch and then off to the pub and game.

Meeting Sydney mates afterwards for a debrief and gloat.

WE NEED TO WIN!

13 Likes

Crashed at my parents place in Sydney last night. After I got in at 10pm spent a good half an hour arguing with my Collingwood supporting brother about our chances.

As with the Lunchtime Catch Up, am sneaky confident today. Will catch the train in early afternoon.

3 Likes

Well I’m feeling pretty rough after a big night in Sydney but I’m about to head to the hang over clinic in Surry hills. They hook you up to an IV drip full of B Vitamins, lol. You select what product you want from the menu I’m getting “The Resurection”

11 Likes

Go easy on the TB4

1 Like

Where is it? Might join you

18 Pelican St, Surry Hills.
I booked in last night, give them a call.

Yep right round the corner. 200 bucks for the resurrection though, YIKES. Il have a big brekky and coffee haha. I’m going to book in for tomorrow though. Let me know how you go if it’s worth it

Will do.

Arrived at my mates place in Macquarie Fields. I think I might actually die. This is broady x20. Anyway time for a quick nap before jumping in the train to the pub.

1 Like

I seriously love the fact that place is on “pelican” street

5 Likes

In the Melbourne Qantas lounge. At least a dozen Bomber supporters here. The staff said the flights this morning have been completely full of Bomber supporters too.

Love it!

7 Likes

Heading of in an hour or so to the airport. Touching down in Sydney about 1.25, so expect to hit the pub around 2.00. Woollarha, Captain Cook, or both?

1 Like

I’ve been ready for my 11am flight since 7.

FARKING WINNNNNNN BOMBERS

3 Likes

Woollahra.

I’ll probably intercept the march from there.

2 Likes

25 Likes