The truth (about the history of Blitz)

I just don’t have any faith that we won’t Fark it up somewhere along the line.
We just seem to trot out every excuse, all clubs have injuries yet the good ones still seem to get it done. This was the weakest Collingwood side they have put on the park for awhile and yet when the game was up for grabs late in that last quarter they stepped up and we didn’t. Maybe I just have to accept our list isn’t good enough

2 Likes

Okpeaceout.gif

Robbo will probaby have a crack on 360 tommorow

That’s when I’m planning my big rant I’m leaving post.

Props to Wob for going early though.

6 Likes

Feel your pain dude. It does suck year after year we see teams go down and then inevitably passed us whilst we float around having our few exciting wins and the same ■■■■■■ losses to the minnows every freakin year. Not sure what to think anymore but supporting this club does certainly mess with your sanity

2 Likes

You’re saving it for Thursday’s team selection. Don’t lie

#whiteessendon

3 Likes

Yeah, that’d do it.

I get to see this one live too.

Eh I dunno.

I fail to take this seriously when a peep is hardly raised when one drives across the country to watch us lose by 50 to Collingwood on Anzac Day, but losing to the in form team when you’re three players down basically by 2 goals is what pushes you over the edge.

Signs have been very good the past month and a bit and chucking a hissy now just seems petulant.

That’s my take. WOB trying to hard to be WOB. He’s being a caricature of himself.

6 Likes

I’l just add one more bit, coz I can never help myself

You guys realise, that for once, the start of this year, we were looking up, looking like probably finals, looking like maybe finally success, and have come crashing down AGAIN, have been the only side to lose to Carlton, and watched sides like Collingwood and north, who have been down for years, rebuild and go past yus AGAIN whilst we still look like that team who will finish anywhere from 8th-14th? These are teams who are less talented than us but actually don’t have a culture of mediocrity ingrained in them

How much does it hurt each and every one of you to watch north and the pies go past us this year, on the back of nothing but hard work?

Lol, wake up. Jake Carlisle was right. This club is F*CKED

4 Likes

#DropLong

2 Likes

And Carlisle is a great judge of character, by deciding he is better off at the saints.

Seriously just take a breather and forget about footy for a month.

6 Likes

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater because a very good game day coach came up with a plan that the players bought into.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

lmfao
People are farkin starving in their homes…but no… 'I’m farking done and have had it…my team isn’t playing well…"
farkin lol

8 Likes

Why don’t they just eat something? That’s what I would do…

14 Likes

I find the whole “we’ve been great that last 7 weeks - 5 and 2” so frustrating. People do realise that the season is 22 games? You can’t just choose your best 7 and say that’s it, we are a good team don’t worry about the rest of the year. Judge the side on the 15 games we have played. We are 2 games and massive % out of the 8 with 7 games remaining. It’s not great. It’s fine to look for positives, but when we haven’t won a final since 2004, perhaps we have looked for too long for “positives”. Reality bites.

4 Likes

I can only recall 2x posters who threatened to leave then actually did. @Ramanauskas9 and @comebackdimma

Don’t leave @westozziebomber

3 Likes

I would still unload Woosha at years end and pursue Caracella.

4 Likes

Why?

It makes it easier to rebuild when you don’t lose 3.5 draft picks and 4 best-22s in a 3 year period…

7 Likes