The truth (about the history of Blitz)

Carlton

Because we hate west ozzies

2018 has been undermined and derailed by…

Injuries to Daniher, Fantasia and Zaharakis.
All 3 are top 8 players at the club. You can’t find replacements for that talent on short notice.

The original game plan was absolute dog ■■■■. Woosh did very little to fix it until we lost to F@rk Carlton and Neeld was fired. Game plan changed but damage had been done.

Lack of leadership at the club. I like Heppel he has a calming influence over the players. Then we have Smith who is a competitive animal. Then we have…

Team selection. F@rk where do i begin. Take your pick of examples because they get it wrong almost every week.

2018 was a wasted opportunity considering the spread of talent is so even accross the competition. We should be looking at a finals win. Instead we tread water outside the eight.

I think somebody needs to be held accountable. Heads need to roll.

This club needs to develop a sense of urgency.

5 Likes

You’ll hate us more now you’ll be coughing up more GST. Suckerz…

Tell him he can coach once Wooshas contract is up he’ll come up with a tactic to beat Richmond the bloke said he loves to come up with new tatics to beat teams

Overall the season has been disappointing. But to have a sook of this magnitude solely focused on one quarter on the back of a pretty good stretch off footy is bizarre.

Not trying to say the season has been good, just trying to understand the rationale behind the blow up

3 Likes

Isn’t that the point? We were a lot further from being relevant after those first eight games; it was a much better time to quit forever.

Just needs some time to cool off he’ll be back by the end of the week

I don’t disagree.

Oh please. In the last 7 games we’ve only lost to 1st and 2nd on the ladder.

Sure…lose your ■■■■…but pick your time. And this week isn’t it.

4 Likes

Of all the performances to crack the ■■■■■ about.

Seriously? We were good but they area good side.

2 weeks ago we beat West Coast and you were off your head.

Laters!

1 Like

I enjoyed today’s game. Dont see IT in Jake Long though.

The last quarter is what I would expect from a team playing finals football and aiming for a top 2 home final to play like.

It was however a tight game, could have gone either way.

2 Likes

Hope they get Tigers first week

It has really sickened me to see the pies rocket up the ladder. Watching them today, they are a very organised, well drilled unit.

They made us work very hard for every goal, whereas some of their goals came about very easily.

I would with finals finally don’t and dusted we bring in a few kids. Francis and Clark should be first in against GC.

Lol lost to 1st and 2nd on the ladder in the last 7 weeks or whatever. The sun will come out tomorrow Wobby

1 Like

i wish Hurley put on some muscle and stopped being a vegetarian

1 Like

the were written off at the start of the season Colllingwood. And now flying.

Just taken us longer to click. I’d expect we will get some great wins this year and be able to launch at 2019.

Developing a consistently good culture takes time. I think the clubs on the right track.

we lost today when heppell went down I thought on first watch. wasnt the same coming back after his knock on terms of effectiveness.

need to view the replay though.

2 Likes

Surprised the truther isn’t banging on about how the earth is flat.

I’m hoping they play Tigers first week Pies going out in straight sets would be gold

I feel ya WOB. This club is in the business of manufacturing misery. And business is good.

2 Likes