Is this guy okay?

1 Like

A 52 yo with the brain of a 14 yo.

5 Likes

Farking man-child.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1693390771335176528

2 Likes

It really is remarkable that you can be the richest man in the world and still manage to be a loser.

7 Likes

images.jpeg-5

7 Likes

It was the same with Steve Jobs…and miles worse is D Trump Snr.

2 Likes

busting the myth that billionaires are hard working and intelligent

1 Like

Musk had spoken to Putin before this decision, and right around that time, he came up with his “peace plan”, which is essentially the same as Russia and trump’s: give Russia chunks of Ukraine. 2/

His pro-Putin stance aligns with his goals in China: keep China happy because that’s where he makes Teslas. Beijing disapproved of Musk helping Ukraine because they lend support to Russia. That explains Musk’s desire to hand Taiwan over to China. 3/

1 Like

Almost as if giving huge amounts of power to individuals with ridiculous amounts of money might be a bad idea.

7 Likes

Musk isn’t single handedly determining how starlink is supporting the Ukrainian war effort. This is managed through the US Department of Defence. The geofencing tends to lag behind advancing Ukrainian troops, but that prevents starlink being used by Russia.

Musk is a ■■■■, but that article isn’t great.

Yeah, this is going to help heaps.

1 Like

It’ll take approximately 2 days before media outlets just stick embed the image in the headline. God, what a moron.

2 Likes

And the experience continues going down hill…

Today i opened to this stream of posts:
Post from someone i follow
Post from some blue tick crypto account i dont follow
AD
Another post from the crypto account!
2 posts of people i follow
AD
list of suggested accounts to follow (first two are blue tick accounts and seem like nothing I’d be interested in)

That’s why he wants to get rid of blocks. I block every ad. So I don’t see many.

I’ve been getting promoted ads for that ginger creep who wrote that stupid RIch Men of Richmond song.

I mean, for reals?

He really is a turd.

1 Like

Has now announced he’s going to sue the Anti-Defamation League for defamation. Who, by the way, he is also blaming for anti-Semitism on Twitter, because apparently objecting to anti-Semitism causes more anti-Semitism so it’s all their fault.

Yeah right, he’s reeeeeally going to follow up on that one. Can you imagine him being willing to go through discovery and the ADL getting hold of all his private messages etc? I’m sure there’s NOTHING problematic about the Jews in there…

3 Likes

He’s asserting that they are single handedly responsible for $22B loss of company value.

I don’t think anyone has actually heard of the ADL, I definitely haven’t. So I’m surprised to find out that me thinking Musk is a ■■■■■■■■ is due to that organisation.

4 Likes

The ADL is a very well known organisation in the US, probably less so here.

Musk is now talking about dragging his now-departed advertisers - you know, the ones he wants to attract back - into court and doing discovery on their correspondence so he can prove theyve been got at by the ADL. Because every time I want to do more business with someone I always start by subpoenaing their email and making them lawyer up. Business genius at work.

5 Likes