The Twit show Musk go on

‘Interesting.’ is the most played comment ever.

It’s supposed to display power, and mean whatever a supporter wants it to mean, and make an opponent feel off balance, without actually saying anything.
It’s supposed to suggest that there are plans within plans that you’re not divulging.

And twenty years ago, it did all of that.

It’s now the fedora hat of comments.

4 Likes

Musk wonders why advertisers flee Twitter when he gives far right nutters free reign in the twitter-sphere.
Business genius at work.
Threads is gaining traction at a rapid rate, and I can see the day I won’t need to go into the cesspit Twitter has become, in the not-too-distant future.

3 Likes

I had to think what ADL was…it’s the Anti-Defamation League (or Lobby) which looks out for anti-Semitism. Although Semitism in this case only includes Jewish people or organisations, not Arab ones (also Semites).

I think it’s also known as B’nai Brith.

2 Likes

1 Like

I for one think it’s unfair that Jewish people checks notes made him sack his programmers which made Twitter unreliable and then also made him trash one of the most powerful brands on the planet.

6 Likes

10 Likes

They clearly can’t get the top tier advertisers on board if the keep serving me this

3 Likes

That is Discourse level advertisement quality (looking at you Temu ads, and those ones with Richard Wilkins)

Edit: scrolled down to this LOL

2 Likes

7 Likes

simpsons-nut-house

4 Likes

Today’s bizarre ad spam seems to be a fake picture of Kochie getting arrested.

1 Like

Nothing explains Twitter better

https://twitter.com/maximum_chips/status/1699667674090135670?s=20

5 Likes

3 Likes

wasted opportunity not using andrew o’keeffe

Those wouldn’t be fake and therefore not as funny.

1 Like

I mean, if anyone is falling for that…

1 Like

I’m getting Richard Wilkins.

Capital punishment needs to be restored for these clowns…including Koch, Wilkins and O’Keefe.

What the actual fark?

2 Likes