The vent thread

Vent here. No one gets banned, no matter what they say in this thread. Other wise I’m gonna get banned for full on abuse about everything Essendon. This is a thread to fully let go of all your anger and emotions, rather than directing vile into every thread like I currently feel like doing

This is the thread to say whatever you like, no matter how bad it is. If you don’t like reading it, do not venture into this thread

3 Likes

Can we have the swear filter removed please?

2 Likes

I’m going to post NSFW pics

17 Likes

I voted Trump

2 Likes

You monster!

1 Like

I evacuated my bowels after watching today’s game.

4 Likes

I’ve gone being venting. I just tell myself I dont care anymore. I kind of do, more for my dad who still went today on his own because I was working. That’s probably about it. Clubs is ■■■■■■, dont care if it records are $100trillion profit this year, it’s going the same way it has for the past 10 years, nowhere. The Admin staff see a huge profit and pat themselves on the back, the infield staff still get paid, yet us idiots who pay to watch them get what? We dont get any effort from the players and the only communication we get from the club is them asking us if we are renewing our membership.

2 Likes

Rip Harambe

5 Likes

I pay for a ‘Grand final guarantee’

What the ■■■■ am I thinking?

7 Likes

Like there isn’t enough Venting in 20 other threads already??? :worried:

If it could all stay just in here though … :thinking: that would be cool …

1 Like

I miss the drug years.

6 Likes

Cool story … cheers!

YOU LIKE?

2 Likes

Just saw Ian Robson with the Victory players. ■■■■

1 Like

I secretly wanna keep loosing so Woosh gets the flick

1 Like

It’s not a secret anymore

That’s the whole point of this…to save it from the other threads

2 Likes

I wish I could vent but I’m past anger and onto acceptance. Just want this year to be over.

4 Likes

Il start it off

Get fkd joe you farking show pony c**t. Your a disgrace to the jumper

6 Likes

I’ll go second. Heppel get a fkn haircut, you look like you’re homeless.

3 Likes