The vent thread

Call immigration

8 Likes

I have Carlton fans laughing at me, at the start of the season I never thought this would be possible.

It wasn’t the club mate. It’s your daggy mo

I was wondering when someone would suggest it was unrelated.
Kudos.

We need to start a cannon thread. @Heffsgirl will be in charge.

2 Likes

I try to live by the KISS principle.

The entire club gets shoved into the cannon.

Simple and effective.

3 Likes

This thread makes me feel better (thanks peeps)…this club needs to take the conservative out of itself…p.s. Worsfold is the woewoeden of coaching…got lucky once but never again.

1 Like

Usually normal folk just laugh at me, but now Carlton fans too? It’s just too much.

2 Likes

this is different sort of vent

2 Likes

Sack the board, sack the coach, sack the players

Hide your kids, hide your wife.

4 Likes

Coz they raping errrrrone out there

2 Likes

I 100% agree with this, even though I am very much one of the theatregoers and have no intention of changing that.

2 Likes

2 days ago, I might have tried to counter that…

SACK THE CONMAN DODORO

Can’t agree with all of what you’ve said here. In all honesty, in terms of noise I feel as if the fans are quite disgraceful (until the last qtr against the crows and maybe carlton last yr), our fans tend to spectate rather than support, which I really don’t like. However, the fans as a whole have stood by the club in such tough times to help keep it afloat, with record membership numbers almost every year despite no success. The loyalty of our fans is unrivalled, I don’t blame them for expecting some success after all the ■■■■ the club has put them through. But I totally agree, on gameday our supporters need to do just that, support the team rather than merely spectating the game.

3 Likes

screw the crowd just pump crowd noise through h the PA and put mannequins in every seat. match whats happening out on the field and in the coaches box.

2 Likes

I hate the stupid plane gimmick game n the screens after every goal we kick, kills the crowd noise

lol

Ban the chant WE ARE ESSENDON until we are something!

2 Likes