The vent thread

Agree.
At halftime on the big screen they brought out the 2000 premiership cup, and i think were offering people the chance to pose for a photo at the game. I was cringing so bad.
STFU about 84/85/93/00. Not relevant anymore.

5 Likes

It’s been trained out of them. I have no faith in our coaching team. Shocking game plan. BakerWasAStar analysed it perfectly. Most of us on here can see the problems but these so called losers of coaches cant see it. I would like to see changes within the club itself from top to bottom. The board, what a decision in extending Worsefold contract, F##king Spew. I doubt some of them couldn’t even run a brothel. I have supported this club for 65 F##king years and I say the last 15 years it has been hell. I’m just about finished with them. Our brand has become sh#t.

Farking Hawks supporter at work, (sweet guy, little English) pointing and laughing at me.

Yep.

4 Likes

I’m just sad that after ASADA, after everything we are a bottom 4 club.

We’re just a soulless, corporate entity, rather than a football club.

Exemplified through the goals of the club as a whole, being all about the brand and all about the $$$. All successful clubs have winning a premiership as their number one goal ie Hawthorn, Geelong and Richmond. Footy isn’t the number one priority. Get the ■■■■■■■ football right before we invest in an eSports team, or a basketball team. We’re just a joke of a club.

1 Like

A subtle tribute to their ex-skipper whilst rubbing it in. Nice touch.

Call immigration

8 Likes

I have Carlton fans laughing at me, at the start of the season I never thought this would be possible.

It wasn’t the club mate. It’s your daggy mo

I was wondering when someone would suggest it was unrelated.
Kudos.

We need to start a cannon thread. @Heffsgirl will be in charge.

2 Likes

I try to live by the KISS principle.

The entire club gets shoved into the cannon.

Simple and effective.

3 Likes

This thread makes me feel better (thanks peeps)…this club needs to take the conservative out of itself…p.s. Worsfold is the woewoeden of coaching…got lucky once but never again.

1 Like

Usually normal folk just laugh at me, but now Carlton fans too? It’s just too much.

2 Likes

this is different sort of vent

2 Likes

Sack the board, sack the coach, sack the players

Hide your kids, hide your wife.

4 Likes

Coz they raping errrrrone out there

2 Likes

I 100% agree with this, even though I am very much one of the theatregoers and have no intention of changing that.

2 Likes

2 days ago, I might have tried to counter that…