The vent thread

You will all be salivating come draft day though…not sure another top 5 pick was expected so soon, but we need to nail it and launch again. Richmond were a laughing stock two seasons ago.

I cannot believe some of the ripping songs I’ve been down voted on in the DJ King thread.
Fkn boys club in there.
If you’re not in the in crowd, then just forget it.

GET FUCT BLITZ !

9 Likes

We actually have a lot of top 10 picks on our list already.

There in lies a problem!

Of yourself or?

And I stand by it.

2 Likes

derp

We need more.
EDIT: but I take your point.

Hurley, Hooker, Heppell and Zaka are a cancer to the clubs chances of being successful.

Seriously, …:roll_eyes:

Is this a photo of you standing by you then??

I second what you said.

Now my turn.

Worsfold can suck on my sack. Doesn’t know what he is doing, gives pathetic excuses for issues in our side. Plays hacks that are clearly not up to it. He has no balls, none. Just stealing a living

Have a pathetic excuse for a captain, who wouldn’t know leadership if it punched him right in his face.

As much as I hate losing to Carlton. If like sing to them meant worsfold would get the sack I would legit consider it

I miss the saga years. Yes it sucked, but at least we were all in it together

Joe can GAGF.

Thread gurgled, ah screw it

1 Like

I dislike the club more than I like it.

2 Likes

Our club has to spin because that is all we have in recent times.

1 Like

It’s the “Vent Thread” not the “Idle Brag” thread.

is a twiggy stick really a brag?

You must have missed the pigeon that landed on the centre square in the third. He was awesome, didn’t get tackled, made space and not a single poor disposal. Seemed to be the only one out there that understood the game plan. WSPHU

1 Like

Essendon supporters are the sh/ttest in the league by farking miles. Nobody makes any noise, there’s no passion. And it’s not recent. It’s been the case ever since we moved to that souless concrete sh/theap at docklands.

First game of the year at docklands in round 1 I was sitting in the Essendon members on l4 on the wing and it was so quiet at the start of the game and in the first quarter you could hear a pin drop. Disgusting.

Every game we play at Etihad against an interstate team their cheer squad makes more noise than the entire rest of the farking stadium and it is a disgrace.

We are a bunch of farking theatregoing soft, flybynight middle class fans, easily the worst fanbase in the league, and sometimes I reckon we are getting what we deserve on-field.

14 Likes

Get out of the thread. Seriously. You don’t want to vent - fine. Good for you. Others need to and don’t appreciate being ridiculed. You know you’re not going to like what you read in here; so why come in at all?

6 Likes

Funny that you bring that up. I’m with you. Where I sit at Etihad,there is me , 2 to my left and about 4 guys behind me who make all the noise in our bay. Even when we kick our goal we are the only ones standing up and cheering. The rest just clap and never get out of their seats.

If you are going to go to a footy game and not cheer on your team, just stay home. You make me sick

4 Likes

Our gameplan is dumb or our players are dumb.

At one bounce in the hawthorn 50 we had all out players committed into defence. The two players closest to our goal were hawthorn players who were free and set defensively but still in their foward half. At the bounce we had one extra on the defensive side of the contest- mcgrath. In front of the bounce was heavily congested.

I said to my mate unless we get the ball to mcgrath, our only way forward is a blind hack, which will be cut of by either of those hawks and sent straight back in.

I’m no prophet but bellchambers kicked the ball out blindly and it came back in exactly as i said.

I genuinely think the club has forgotten how to football