The vent thread

Who the effing fučk gurged this?

1 Like

Instead of working on their craft during the year suspension, they spent it overseas on holidays.Hurley came back skinny as anything.

Our players just don’t want it enough.

Hope there is a spill of the board at the end of the season

This esport thing is pathetic

My money’s on DJR who’s not depressed like everyone else because he saw the vfl in person

1 Like

Give me another saga so we can watch afl rejects have more of a crack than these fkn skirts that wear our jumper

Weak. All of them. Hurley is the biggest ■■■■■■■ of the bed out of all of them. How he panicks is ■■■■■■■ ridiculous

2 Likes

If it ain’t an easy ball out to the side, he doesn’t want it

It’s a sad state of affairs when the kids on the field are leading the way, and the senior guys are the ones dragging the team down

You know who doesn’t mind getting smacked in the face repeatedly yet still goes in head first

That bloke who had broken noses 2 weeks in a row in 2016

Hartley

And everyone wanted him dropped

5 Likes

Clubs ■■■■■■

This place is worse

2 Likes

Slattery did that too. Still a garbage player.

It’s really not. We’re supporters who give a fkn ■■■■. Why do you think we’re on here

5 Likes

Get the ■■■■ outta the thread ben, no one’s making you be in here apart from yourself

Worsfold believes in his bullshit style of. Is hung and is too pig headed to say he is wrong and go back to the drawing board.

Daniher is a show pony twirling his hands in the air last year after goals and patting ppls heads cocky ■■■■. But he owns Essendon because he is untouchable.

Stringer had a shocker today, sure last week was good but 2 games this year doesn’t cut it his work rate and effort is substandard for his talent and also a grand final player.

Tippa if not injured should not be playing his hype is over, downhill skier for mine.

Zaka “ I can’t believe it’s not butter “ well not saying anymore

Goddard played ■■■■ today and couooebitger games but at 34 you would expect that but he still by far has contributed and his passion last week is venting like all us fans I liked it!!

Don’t let @dingus hear you say that

There is a better argument for bringing the game into disrepute now than during the saga.

I hate our administration. I hate our coaching panel. I dislike a lot of our players. I hate that I hate so much if the club that used to be my life.

If I had one wish, it would be for a fully functioning cannon. I’d then shove the entire club into it, starting with the board, then fire them out.

4 Likes

It’s farking embarrassing that two people were elected to our board just because they were vocal Essendon fans on Twitter and on here. And the cheerleading by some people on here about those candidates was just as bad. Farking amateur hour.

4 Likes

Out of likes.

Totally correct. Our farking board saviours who can twitter and use social media.

Nothing but board cluster farks for 15 years.

Someone yesterday posted (in error I think) they should be fired into the cannon.

After what we have seen so far this year, they should be fired both into and out of the cannon.

1 Like

In fairness, the Board was dysfunctional a long time before they arrived and did worse before then.

And in fairness to Paul, he was not there for the Worsher contract renewal fiasco. So a case could be made that the Board was better when there were two Directors voted in by the grassroots membership.

There would be very few organisations period that would have been run as poorly across the board as the EFC the last 15 years and survived.
That’s why I get ■■■■■■ when people talk down others opinions now matter how different they are to their own.
This club now Cleary runs off the fumes of past glories and for people to still be buying memberships, going to games, buying merch, consuming media, sharing media, developing their kids/family passion, defending the team, investing emotion and time and still holding hope it should be so thankful that they clearly have the best fans in the world because make now doubt about as much as others will whinge you do have the right to be angry.

Knew this season would turn into a steaming pile of ■■■■ when Matty farking Tabener snapped a goal on his left 30 seconds into round 2.

7 Likes

Dyson Heppell should play in a girls school uniform. His hair should be in pig tails. He should be made to skip to the coin toss every week. And in the huddle, he should lead the players in a very dainty version of ring a ring a rosie. Then, instead of playing football, they should all sit on the ground, making daisy chains.

This club sickens me to the core. Hep is the perfect captain to lead this spineless unskilled rabble to bowels of mediocrity.
■■■■ them
■■■■ me
■■■■ everything
■■■■ carlton
■■■■ you.

6 Likes