The Weather Thread (not allowed to talk about rain)

bucketing down

… with wind, … right?

2 Likes

Couldn’t be stuffed finding the rain thread, so yeah there was wind. Very moist wind.

6 Likes

My roof is leaking and I’m not inclined to get up there and patch it up.

Glorious day in Melbourne - must be all that gloriousness that moved across from Adelaide overnight

1 Like

A good day for dressing like a bee and dancing.

1 Like

Very windy…so par for the course…second rainless day in the last fortnight.

It would be perfect but that wind is damn cold, very deceptive, should’ve checked out the feels like temp first, before promising to take the kids to the park.

They are fine, I am freezing.

1 Like

It is perfect out on my back deck.

Protected from the wind on 3 sides and facing North.

Excellent little sun trap it is. Odd little gusts send an occasional cooling breeze up through the decking, and is welcomed. Gets quite blood-y hot out there even in Winter on days like today. :sunglasses:

Anyone else think this is a gorgeous day in Melbourne? Clear blue sky.

Sunny day here, but VERY windy.

It’s farking on for young and old on the SE Coast here right now.

Glad I battened down the Hatches… the BOM got it spot on.

A Day in with the fire and friend catching up on some TV/films is the go. Fingers crossed the Grid stays alive, … already had an ominous flicker.

Cat’s and Farking Dog’s I tells ya… … and supposed to get worse before it gets better. Stay safe on the roads if you have to be out folks. brr

1 Like

Lost half of the frankston pier so pretty rough here

2 Likes

Set a record slowest ride to work this morning. 18km into that headwind was ■■■■■■ hard work.

Meant to be flying to Melbourne in the arvo but have just got notification the airport could be shut down for a few hours with a stack of diversions.

blink

I dub thee “Mad Barry”

You is ferkin mad Barry. :grin:

1 Like

Haven’t driven to work for few years now. Traffic jams ■■■■ me no end.

1 Like
1 Like

That can’t be good.