The Weather Thread (not allowed to talk about rain)

Horrendous in Canberra. Stay safe people.

1 Like

Been in Sydney airport watching every Melbourne flight before and after mine get cancelled…still got my precious seat and boarding pass tho.

Qantas club is in lockdown (ok, not lockdown, but no guests, only members), they are down to Marie and Arrowroot biscuits (no Kingstons FFS) one of the urinals is overflowing which is rank. No seats or anything.
ITS A WARZONE!!!

Yeah, but what about the weather?

2 Likes

Yep in the ADL Virgin lounge and flight delayed until 7pm now. Absolute zoo in here aswell with guests also being denied entry. Think there is 8-9 flights worth in here currently. Food and grog in very good supply though.
Sitting next to the Folou’s currently, Maria is a bit chatty but Israel is fairly quite

1 Like

glorious blue sky in Melbourne

2 Likes

yes this may contain some rain, but I figure this thread is more forgiving than SMJ’s rain-only one.

what a corker of a day in Melbourne right now

Beautiful down here, 23.

I’m out showing off the 3 inch pythons.

That’s what she said.

Concur
Bit polleny , but that dont bother me

and tomorrow. and the next day and the next day.

it’s making me depressed being at work thinking that there is at least one person somewhere, sipping a froffy on a roof top bar.

daylight savings means you can enjoy it after you knock off

3 Likes

I’m having a G & T in a pergola. Does that count? It comes with bonus live Jazz.

2 Likes

Be even more of a bonus if it came without the jazz…

4 Likes

I just repaired my amp and my boy was giving it a test. He played the Doors, The Tornadoes and other random old stuff too. He’s quite a retro lad.

3 Likes

Driving from Narrabri to Goondiwindi right now. Absolutely depressing. )has been all the way up the Newell). Paddocks are basically dirt. Can only hope some rain comes this way soon.

1 Like

cough

A post was merged into an existing topic: A thread about rain and no other things

Ridiculousness just comes naturally here eh?

and again today