The Wrestling Thread

Why do fans love the flog Cody Rhodes?
Should have let The Rock whoop Reigns Candy Ass & spray it with a can of monkey ■■■■!

This is a great match, and I’m not a huge fan of tag team matches

The troll is strong in this one.

That was very entertaining

Thought we were getting a House of Black run-in there!

No just a Rock fan.
Fan of the peoples hero
Fan of the peoples elbow
the-rock-peoples-elbow

2 Likes

I wince every time I see Finn Balor do his finisher.

1 Like

Been a great ppv so far

It’s great isn’t it

Who had Kobashi being mentioned on their bingo card?

3 Likes

Grayson Waller will get his biggest ever pop!

until the main event tonight

A Vegemite line is very cheap and lazy heat.

2 Likes

If Waller doesn’t kill Theory, we riot.

Hint: he won’t.

someone got a “die rocky die” poster in. decent effort

Nobody who speaks German could be an evil man.

“Seth is a B+ player” :fire:

I seriously cannot stand Rollins’ song.

I just don’t get why it gets that reaction every time.

1 Like

That’s a lot of fireworks for some flog.