It’s not like he has gone one on one with Slex
I’m still urinated off that Midnight Oil scheduled their “final” concert against Slex vs Okada at the Essendon Ukrainian Hall.
SING HIS SONG.
“Cool story, bro” ![]()
“If he were here…”
… he’d be immature.
Yep.
There’s a sign saying:
THE
ROCKY
THE
As well as at least two DIE signs.
YOU WILL SING IT
AND
YOU WILL LIKE IT
Nah. It’s boring
“Nin-garr-loo”
WA should get some of its money back.
Why are so many people from WA at the WWE when they could be watching Patrick Voss?
Yeah. Elimination Chamber should be at Mineral Resources Park. WWE need to know their role and shut their mouth.
I’m just catching up now, 2 matches and a talking segment in 2 hours? That’s abysmal pacing. Thank fck I never watch it live.
To be fair, people are only here for Mami.
And maybe a run-in by DELTA.
Wow.
Owen’s CGI bricks are shithouse.
The allllllll meh-ly. Bobby Lashley.
Love his entrance
Outside of the Mens chamber, it’s a shocking card.
It is so boring.
Nah
Punching the air is not an entrance