The Wrestling Thread

I think its been a typical chamber ple the waller effect fell flat in the end without the rock but i think its been a pretty good ple

I’d say Ripley vs Jax is a Wrestlemania quality event

The music

With an aisle this long everyone is neutered.

Fixed.

They’re loving the camera shots from the view of someone in the 87th row looking at lots of people on the phones…

Nia Jax is nowhere near wrestlemania 1v1 calibre lol.

1 Like

Seriously or?

1 Like

Believe it or not, Nia Jax is one of the few women who has genuine heat.

That means something

Get on with it

Gotta string out the wait for LA Knight’s entrance… YEAH.

1 Like

Oh dear, you’re serious. Nia Jax is an abominaton, the heat she is getting is from being utterly awful in the ring.

1 Like

Drew is winning.

Mami will end her tonight

I can’t stand her.

I think she is awful on the mic and in the ring.

That heat is a good thing.

YEAH!

I could imagine LA Knight with the Slex shades

1 Like

I never thought I’d hear the day when someone thought a Nia Jax match was a Mania worthy event.

Being horrible and being booed for it’s not good heat, it just turns people off. Go away heat is not good.

Thankfully Mami wins and Nia returns to the lower card where she belongs.

1 Like

Slex teased the shades removal after his recent heel turn, and then told us to get stuffed.

I’d say there is a vacancy for that gimmick.

Also, we may not get his music any more :sob:

Are they booing a too-early countdown?

1 Like