The Wrestling Thread

He probably is too green now, but still. Reigns will be the next A-lister. His spears look great, ecspecially the one on Raw a few weeks back when he doubled speared both Uso's for the win.

I can't work out why they'd have the Wyatt family lose, surely a Bray distraction or the very least him entering the ring and putting them both down at the end would have been a decent ending despite the loss?

If they're hinting at a title v title match at Mania, then why do it so far out? God, we all now know either man won't lose the title.

Seeming as Raw right now is too depressing to watch, may as well remember some good matches...when heels were hated because they were actually good and threat. Triple H's entrance theme here still remains my fave ever of all time. Such a shame he changed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJeR3-tKooc

Seeming as Raw right now is too depressing to watch, may as well remember some good matches...when heels were hated because they were actually good and threat. Triple H's entrance theme here still remains my fave ever of all time. Such a shame he changed it.

one of my favourite all time matches.

There backlash match the month before was also awesome. Rock had so many great feuds- where they had multiple great matches.

v.s Y2J

v.s Stone Cold- best rivalry I have ever seen

v.s Kurt Angle

v.s HHH

v.s Ken Shamrock

v.s Mick Foley (that I Quit match they had at the rumble i think in 99 is still one of the most brutal matches i have ever seen)

This remains the best debut ever..the crowd pop is incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2-ovI7MYsw

I love TNA Thanksgiving episode food fights.

The only time Orton has ever been involved in any kind of decent feud was when he was going up against Mick Foley, and that was nearly a decade ago.

He is just a boring wrestler, whether he is a babyface or heel.

I haven't watched a full Raw or Smackdown for years. Flick it on every now and then. Haven't bought a PPV since last years Wrestlemania. I only bought that to see The Rock in the main event. It's just so dull now, no good personalities good or bad.

I liked him as the "Legend Killer".  Everything after that is horrible.  As a heel, he's just bland.  As a face, he's impossible to like or sympathise with. I really don't know what the McMahon's see in him.  I'm guessing they love his look, but to me he just looks like your average tatted up douchebag at the gym.

RE: TLC main event

There is not enough air in the world for the sigh I want to let out right now

RE: TLC main event

There is not enough air in the world for the sigh I want to let out right now

[spoiler]This. Thank farking god. But watch Cena win the rumble and get the undisputed title at mania[/spoiler]

No way! Not a third time!

He’ll just ‘cash’ in his rematch clause at WM 30.

“Boring” chant during Kingston/Miz: waaaay too slow on the audio fade :smiley:
The unification match was decent watching; it was the post-match bit that shat all over the idea that the night was about the best of the best and to be taken as legit historic.
The surprising news is the belt with actual heritage wasn‘t instantly trashed, and actually appeared on RAW (albeit often under the bling belt).
I skipped through said RAW:
* Cena‘s “I support the little retarded kid getting a go” speech was typically depressing.
* HBK is, by far, the best on-the-fly mic and crowd worker I‘ve ever seen: his patient comeback to “you sold out” instantly took him from heel to a request for “one more match”. Even if he did then start laughing and lost his way!
• Orton got a brief moment of legit heat from the crowd (and I don‘t mean the ending). They must care about who he was torturing.

one of my favourite all time matches.

There backlash match the month before was also awesome. Rock had so many great feuds- where they had multiple great matches.

v.s Y2J

v.s Stone Cold- best rivalry I have ever seen

v.s Kurt Angle

v.s HHH

v.s Ken Shamrock

v.s Mick Foley (that I Quit match they had at the rumble i think in 99 is still one of the most brutal matches i have ever seen)

I still remember when Linda McMahon announced that Stone Cold would be teaming up with The Rock in a tag team match. 

Holy freeg me what a buzz.  They were some good good times.

A former World Champion is returning to the company shortly after a 4 year break (possibly as a surprise Rumble entrant): [spoiler]Batista[/spoiler]

A former World Champion is returning to the company shortly after a 4 year break (possibly as a surprise Rumble entrant): [spoiler]Batista[/spoiler]

He was my favorite wrestler back then. Kinda gotten over him though in his absence. However, it'll be interesting to see what his role be (championship shot, rivalry match?).

However, it'll be interesting to see what his role be (championship shot?)

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
Oh wait, he‘s a hoss. Yes.

Is this like the Carlito/MVP/Shelton Benjamin rumours that circulate literally every single year around this time?

EDIT: may as well include Jericho these days as well

Someone let me know when Val Venis is back

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES!

Although he has nothing on the conductor of the hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe train.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES!

Although he has nothing on the conductor of the hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe train.

Godfather actually owns a strip joint these days.

THE BIG VALBOWSKI

Why D Bryan?? Why? :(