The Wrestling Thread

That main event was way better than Mania’s :confused:

Also Enzo and Cass seem better on the Mic than anyone else.

Really, anyone else.

AJ will lose, of course, but it suggests a proper heel turn for Reigns (yeah, right).

Really, anyone else.

If you think of The Rock as being Dwayne Johnson’s personality turned up to 11… apparently Enzo on screen is a really muted version of the real Enzo.

Really, anyone else.

If you think of The Rock as being Dwayne Johnson’s personality turned up to 11… apparently Enzo on screen is a really muted version of the real Enzo.

Sounds like he needs to be buried by The Rock next year at WM

This is the first time i have heard sami zanys music, its catchy as hell!!
Always good when the second best babyface in the company has eminently singable music.

(Bayley is the best, der.)

And despite the sentence above I still say: Smarkamania, you’re arseholes for screwing Charlotte’s womens promo.

It’s funny how she can be bullet-proof when heeling, but utterly unconvincing and shaky when doing otherwise. It’s pathetic that WWE saw that and still instantly made her the #1 face champion ‘cause, you know, Ric.

The crowd ruined that segment but why not give Lita the first bit, or any of the face women, then hand over to Charlotte for the heel part?

The crowd ruined that segment but why not give Lita the first bit, or any of the face women, then hand over to Charlotte for the heel part?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be9amTQIEAA4-HI.jpg

I’m glad that Miz got the IC title. He’s a great talent who has been criminally under-utilised the past few years. His very long heel run as the WWE champ was one of the best heel performances of the past 15 years, IMO.

I mean it’s not like the company is overflowing with heels with charisma. FFS, sheamus has been one of the top heels lately despite being boring as all hell.

Really, anyone else.

They are just the best

SMACKTALKER SKYWALKER

“FIRST THING I’M GONNA DO… I’m gonna punch you in da mout, howyoudoin”

“We are going to drop you like an unnecessary theatre elective.”

Got the gift of gab and the gift of jab and I’ll put that lazy eye to work how you doin

“If me and Cass had a dime for every time we were beat up as kids, we would have…ZERO DIMES!”

“I wanna run down a beach into my own arms!”

"“The phrase “don’t take this the wrong way” has a zero percent success rate. Now, don’t take this the wrong way…”

Really, anyone else.

… and you can’t teach that.

Raw sounded … good?

Raw sounded ... good?
I came for the Bullet Club, I stayed for AJ and Sami Zayn elevating each other.

What a bizarre mess Reigns made of that main event.

Bray has been booked to lose every feud for years, League of Nations has been treated as bad as the Social Jobbers, Reigns has been protected for years: crowd says no to all of that. Why? Because fark you, that’s why.