The Wrestling Thread

Only way they can pull this off is if Level 2/3/4 seats are dirt cheap.

Boooooo. If Saudi Arabia is getting a 50 man Rumble, I demand 70 with Brooksy debuting and winning: he can win it by chucking out that flog who trained him.

Come home, Brooksy. We miss ya.

50 man rumble is a ridiculously great idea.

Does anyone think WWE can be as good as TNA?

2 Likes

Jeremy Borash who handled the bulk of the Final Deletion production is now working for NXT, so if he’s involved, then yes.

Got me wondering, so I tallied it up… WWE have brought in/back 18 TNA ex-heavyweight champs (with Lashley and Alberto in current rumours too).

I’ve never actually gone to the wrestling in person, where would be the best vantage point for Raw? Closer or higher?

Holy ■■■■… Shane Thorn just took a powerbomb to the outside apron…

First we get NJPW now we get a WWE PPV… 2018 has been a great year for wrestling in Australia.

Just watching fast lane. Sami zayn would have to be one of the most generic main event guys I have ever seen

Is Shane on the juice? The guy looks massive

Fastlane was surprisingly okay for the mediocre card on paper.

Not sure if very delayed punning.

I’m also not sure how a Sami and Kevin match is improved by adding a McMahon, especially when half a year on it’s not at all clear where they’re headed and it has torpedoed Smackdown and Daniel Bryan.

So I’m guessing some kind of street fight between Shane,Owens and mr bland with Bryan as ref or something will happen at WM

And who am I barracking for in this mess? And unless someone gets sacked out of it, why does it not continue after Bryan makes whatever decision as ref?

Still not sure if you’re punning. I hope so.

Nope not punning. Zayn is awful.

That story should’ve come to a conclusion months ago, reckon it’s single handedly bogging down SD.

I don’t even think they know what to do with it.

I also dont know why they have this obsession for giving Shane something to do at mania.

I just flipped on RAW…dear God Vince is looking old!

1 Like

LOL

“Brock Lesnar is Vince’s boy”

- Roman Reigns

Obligatory: