The Wrestling Thread

Progress. The card is stacked.

1 Like

The problem lies with dckhead crowds who love being contrary.

If you like the heel, boo them. You’re part of the show. Follow the fkn script.

1 Like

Just bought a ticket then

Hopefully Tyler Bate is good to go by then!

Fourth row for both of them for me… I remember the good ol’ days when it was easy to get front row.

Good chance of getting some of Progress there the next night too… Havoc is confirmed.

Bruiserweight Pete Dunne doing both shows, has been added to Ballroom Brawl (versus Slex).

1 Like

Watch the WWE Chronicle show on Shinsuke before Wrestlemania. Is awesome. It will be awesome.

Yeah that was a good video.

WM card looks great.

Best card for a while.

I just call the call to head to NOLA turns out im strowmans partner

I just wish they’d have Strowman tear Lesnar apart in the main event.

Just on Cena vs Undertaker. I don’t reckon there will be a match. But I do reckon they will have a brawl. I think Cena will come out, lose his sh*t about not having a match. Have a crack at the Undertaker. Then Undertaker attacks him after the lights go out.

So is Taker v Cena actually happening or is it more likely to be a confrontation leading up to a WM35 match?

Lol. And the question is answered in a post ten seconds beforehand.

1 Like

Most people reckon there will be a match. But if they aren’t advertising it,(especially The Undertaker vs Cena) it won’t happen. That’s a wrestlemania main event match.

I think they’re just transitioning the Undertaker from 25? years of Wrestlemania, to being a guy that comes out for the pop. Ie. Shaun Michaels, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc.

I like it. Undertaker should just “bury” Cena instead of having a match. No one wants to see a match.

Elias has gotta be Braun’s partner right? They love odd couples. Him or Ellsworth.

Rhonda’s gonna be so trash…

I was thinking it would be Kurt Hawkins.
It could be Big Cass. Apparently he’s ready to be back.

It’ll probably be the Bigshow or Apollo Cruise

Big coup for the local industry (and MCW in particular) with Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate & Trent Seven conducting a 3hr clinic/training session before Ballroom Blitz.

Ronda lousey has lived up to her name so far. Been awful

Taker vs Cena will definitely be a match, if it was just a brawl the crowd will dump all over it.

I reckon they will start the show with Bryan and Shane taking on boring and Owens. They will want to start the crowd off hot

We both know they’ll barely get 10 minutes.

I watched the Hall of Fame last night.

If you think Wrestlemania drags on…

I loved hearing some of the stories from the Dudley boyz.

The only other thing worth notinf was the sick kid, who got the Ultimate Warrior award was hanging sh*t on Cena. He Said that he has a better chance at getting a Wrestlemania match than Cena does with the Undertaker. Was pretty funny.

Wrestlemania day.
Trying to spend a whole day off social media, while at work, to avoid spoilers.

RDO :grinning: