Things yer little uns say

yeeeeah they come to stuff the rooster

oh he isnt gonna fly

you know the drill*.

*apologies to those that don't have kids.

(enjoy while it lasts)

"nana G, you smell like potatoes"

Not mine but my niece said this to our neighbours child when they were both about 6…

“Eugenia, do you still have the nits?”

I told my son who constantly has his hand on his "old fella" (not copying daddy by the way) that if he keeps playing with it, it will fall off.

He didn't believe me so I went further and said "It's true and your hair will then grow long and we'll have to put you in a dress. You'll become a girl and grow boobies"

His reply - "Will they be big boobies daddy?".

I love my son.

3 Likes

My 4 year old nephew, looking my conservative Catholic mother in the eye and saying…

"Fark off nanny "

Was as funny as anything I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

I love this thread and makes me want to have children.

1 Like

My nephew saying to me, after he had sticky hands from holding jellybeans for about 20min.

'I have to go wee wee, can you hold my noodle, my hands are sticky?"

or the other day asking him what his dads favourite drink was

"um.....wine"

the looks on my brothers face was priceless

L.O.L!!!!!

what did she say?

Little miss Ivan - 14 months old - in the back of the car after someone had just cut me off - ‘oh fuc’ - can’t imagine where she picked it up

Mrs Ivan - 14 months old - in the back of the car after someone had just cut me off - 'oh fuc' - can't imagine where she picked it up

Um... Do you mean 'little miss Ivan?'

Mrs Ivan - 14 months old - in the back of the car after someone had just cut me off - 'oh fuc' - can't imagine where she picked it up

Um... Do you mean 'little miss Ivan?'
Ah yes. Embarrassing

“You‘re craazy, Uncle Daavey.”  (many times)

Christmas Lunch, 1971. Me (aged 8), dad, mum, younger brother (aged 6), my mum's parents, my great aunt and great uncle. Pause in the otherwise convivial conversation. My younger brother to my great aunt, "Anyway, my dad reckons you're a mealy-mouthed old moll." Still gets brought up at family dos. 

Christmas Lunch, 1971. Me (aged 8), dad, mum, younger brother (aged 6), my mum's parents, my great aunt and great uncle. Pause in the otherwise convivial conversation. My younger brother to my great aunt, "Anyway, my dad reckons you're a mealy-mouthed old moll." Still gets brought up at family dos.

I wish I could give this 2 " likes"!

L.O.L!!!!!

what did she say?

Something stupid like 'you've got rocks in your head' this was the mother in law, so I was in the kitchen ■■■■■■■ myself laughing.

At qtr time of the first GCS games once the bombers have piled on 15 goals my 3 year old son, at his first game, sitting at the scoring end no less ‘dad, this is boring, can we go?’

At qtr time of the first GCS games once the bombers have piled on 15 goals my 3 year old son, at his first game, sitting at the scoring end no less 'dad, this is boring, can we go?'

Is divorcing your kids a thing? If not this could set a precedent ;)

At qtr time of the first GCS games once the bombers have piled on 15 goals my 3 year old son, at his first game, sitting at the scoring end no less 'dad, this is boring, can we go?'

Is divorcing your kids a thing? If not this could set a precedent ;)

Next time we went we had about 4 dads and about 7 kids and sat in a corporate box for FREE with passes to the change rooms after the game kids these days....got I too easy

Played kick to kick with my 10yo son. He kept marking the ball and I exclaimed "You're on fire!"

A week later he came up to me and said "Dad, can we play footy today? I want to catch on fire again."