Things yer little uns say

Played kick to kick with my 10yo son. He kept marking the ball and I exclaimed "You're on fire!"

A week later he came up to me and said "Dad, can we play footy today? I want to catch on fire again."

That is really cute

Played kick to kick with my 10yo son. He kept marking the ball and I exclaimed "You're on fire!"
A week later he came up to me and said "Dad, can we play footy today? I want to catch on fire again."

Are you Pazzas dad?

Are you Pazzas dad?

Things yer little bit of water say

Last year we had friends over, and our then two year old came out of our bedroom wielding a toy for grown-ups that she had found in a bedside drawer.

2 Likes

Last year we had friends over, and our then two year old came out of our bedroom wielding a toy for grown-ups that she had found in a bedside drawer.

"Look daddy, a wand!"
2 Likes

Yours or hers?
2 Likes

Yours or hers?

My ■■■■ beads.
2 Likes

Yours or hers?
My ■■■■ beads.

Way to ruin a perfectly innocent thread Dill...

this is probably the funniest post i have ever read in the history of Blitz!!! I can't stop giggling!! :lol:

Just caught up with some family we hadn't seen for a while last week, Auntie asks my 7 year old "Who's the smartest in your class at school?"

He looks at her and deadpanned "Me, why?".

My sister was told, at about the age of eleven, that she had a large vocabulary.

”What‘s that mean?” she asked.

1 Like

My nephew just got a 5 month old female cat for his birthday. He got to choose her name. Dave.

My one year old's friend to her "this is my mum"

My one year old "this is my Alison"

She'd just learned her mum's name a day or two before.

When I was 4 my grandmother and grandfather had taken me with them to their library as they were returning old books and picking out new ones.

Once I had gotten bored and decided that it was time for us to leave (as all kids do), I was told I would have to wait until they were both finished picking out their books. But little to their knowledge I had learnt a new word at school that week…

I proceeded to start screaming: F*CK! Over and over again as loud as my lungs would let me until we left.

No, I was never allowed to go to the library with my grandparents again until I was much older in case you were wondering.

My nephew just got a 5 month old female cat for his birthday. He got to choose her name. Dave.

My five year old got a fish recently and he named it "Angry Birds".

1 Like

We were in Spotlight for the first time with my then 3 year old son, he exclaimed “it’s like Bunnings for girls!!!”

1 Like

Mate of mine has a 6 year old son. Was over at his place one afternoon and I saw the son and a mate of his searching high and low in my mates bedroom.

I asked them "what are you looking for boys?"

To which the friend of the son replied "we want to see if locky's daddy has special ballons in his bedroom like my daddy"

There was one time when my Mum was babysitting my two children, I think they were maybe 4 & 2 and they were in either Kmart or Target at a busy checkout and the 4yr old (my son) was jiggling around and fiddling with his trousers, and she said to him 'what's wrong do you need to go to the toilet' and he says in a loud voice (as little kids do) 'No Nan I've got an erection', well apparently everyone in the checkout line wet themelves laughing, not sure how my mum kept a straight face.

1 Like

My 18 month old says a lot but it's mostly rubbish.

Actually he knows the word "nah/nup", which seems to mean "no thankyou", or "I'd rather not but thankyou for offering", or "I tend to strongly disagree but you are entitled to you opinion" depending on how loud he says/screams it. 

"Mo", means "can I please have some more when you are ready, thanks Mum/Dad" though his tone tends to infer we better not dilly or dally unless we want busted eardrums.

Then there is "Ta", which can mean either "Thanks for passing me the item", or rather "TAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" which means "FARKING GIVE IT HERE NOW OR I WILL LOSE MY SH*T".

Rather adorable, dont you think!

My son came up with “Nook nook” in our household for milk. A bit risqué