Things yer little uns say

my 19 month old has recently started looking at mrs ivan an i with an intensely disdainful stare and saying "go away" whenever  we suggest it might me time for her to do something she might not want to do (like get out of the bath) or when she is deeply engaged with something she is doing and we come and pat her on the head or try to engage with her. i thought we had until puberty until we started copping that ■■■■.

"bee ba ba!!!" is farken give it to me you twat (generally food, phone or ipad)

my 19 month old has recently started looking at mrs ivan an i with an intensely disdainful stare and saying "go away" whenever  we suggest it might me time for her to do something she might not want to do (like get out of the bath) or when she is deeply engaged with something she is doing and we come and pat her on the head or try to engage with her. i thought we had until puberty until we started copping that ****.

"bee ba ba!!!" is farken give it to me you **** (generally food, phone or ipad)

The only thing my son has ever been deeply engaged in is scribbling on my freshly painted wall with a fountain pen, or scratching into the new glass dining table with a fork.

I'd love to see him just sit still and play with an actual kids toy or watch TV for a few minutes, that would be amazing. He can have my iphone if it will keep him busy.

my 19 month old has recently started looking at mrs ivan an i with an intensely disdainful stare and saying "go away" whenever  we suggest it might me time for her to do something she might not want to do (like get out of the bath) or when she is deeply engaged with something she is doing and we come and pat her on the head or try to engage with her. i thought we had until puberty until we started copping that ****.

"bee ba ba!!!" is farken give it to me you **** (generally food, phone or ipad)

The only thing my son has ever been deeply engaged in is scribbling on my freshly painted wall with a fountain pen, or scratching into the new glass dining table with a fork.

I'd love to see him just sit still and play with an actual kids toy or watch TV for a few minutes, that would be amazing. He can have my iphone if it will keep him busy.

you say that now but imagine every time you pull your phone out your little one loses his **** and demands the phone or he comes up to you asking for a cuddle and as soon as you pick him up he starts to frisk you trying to figure out which pocket your phone is in.

My son came up with "Nook nook" in our household for milk. A bit risqué

anyone replied with "who's there"? 

1 Like

I told mum at the children’s many moons ago that I was thirsty and wanted a beer, in front of the nurse.

Kids, at times, are wonderfully accepting.

We were at a caravan park at Anglesea. As far as my kids are concerned, its claim to fame is its jumping pillow. My two children (girl 5, boy 4) were standing at the bottom of the jumping pillow with a bunch of simarly aged friends. Another kid (aged arround 3 or 4) turns up wearing a blue hoody and nothng else. Conversation goes something like this:

Daughter: You're not wearing pants

Blue Hoody Boy: Nah, don't like em

Son: Cool! Wanna go play on the jumping pillow?

Blue Hoody Boy: Yeah! Lets go!

The whole group proceed to run up and jump on the pillow as if there was nothing unusual about the situation. 

1 Like

Waiting in a queue to drive up a ramp into a multilevel car park, my then 4 year old daughter comes out with, " c'mon, c'mon. we've got a body in the trunk.

■■■■■■ Simpsons :D

At the zoo with 3yo little miss OBITV looking at the elephants when the male became visibly, visibly aroused.  Much tittering and finger pointing from the crowd, to which my daughter proudly announced in a loud voice  "My dad's got a ■■■■".

1 Like

Speaking of the zoo, I was there with my 5 year old and we were looking at the baboons when one of them stuck his finger in another one's butt and then put his finger in his mouth, my daughter yelled out what did he do that for dad....

I quickly changed the subject, I had no answer for that.

Trying to get my 2 year old to say "Go Bombers" every week before I leave to go to the game.  He says "Go Daddy" instead.  Well, I do try to get them over the line....

Just a heads up for all the crew in here thinking about kids, this is just .0001% of the stuff the say, the rest is pretty much…

“No”

“Can I have…”

“Why can’t I have…”

“Why?”

“But you did”

“Are we there yet”

“How long til we get there?”

“SHES LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW”

“Can I have a go on your phone?”

So cute…

I have four brothers.  One is close in age to me, the other three quite a bit younger.

I was outside with one of the younger ones one night when he was about 3, and he looked up and said "Ohhhhh look at the Blomp!"

"The what?!" I asked

"The Blomp! and the Carkets!" he replied.

Brother closest in age to me had told him that the moon was called a Blomp, and the stars were called Carkets.

*sigh*

1 Like

My nephew is a little ummmmm plump and I may have referred to him as a bruiser in front of my daughter

Next time my little daughter see’s her cousin “Hello big bruiser”

I have four brothers.  One is close in age to me, the other three quite a bit younger.

I was outside with one of the younger ones one night when he was about 3, and he looked up and said "Ohhhhh look at the Blomp!"

"The what?!" I asked

"The Blomp! and the Carkets!" he replied.

Brother closest in age to me had told him that the moon was called a Blomp, and the stars were called Carkets.

*sigh*

That's adorable

My daughter made some beautiful art at childcare for Mothers Day, with a message that would melt all but the hardest of hearts: “I love my Mum because she buys me stuff”.

My daughter is 11 months old and learning to speak and one of the first words she formed was "hello" due to the fact it was the first thing we would say to her when she woke.

Next up was trying to wake me at 5.30 in the morning by saying "hello....dadda"

Now the clever little monkey has become effecient with her speech. Why use two words when you can use one. Now at 5.30 I get "Daddo!"

2 Likes

My daughter is 11 months old and learning to speak and one of the first words she formed was "hello" due to the fact it was the first thing we would say to her when she woke.

Next up was trying to wake me at 5.30 in the morning by saying "hello....dadda"

Now the clever little monkey has become effecient with her speech. Why use two words when you can use one. Now at 5.30 I get "Daddo!"

Do you have the baby monitor in the room with you? We do, as Mrs WB isn't ready to 'let go' just yet even though he's 20 months.

I have ear plugs but still...

My niece and my sisters were having fish and chips last night, and my 6 year old niece says to my sister "mum why do you have 2 potato cakes for?" (she was secretly eyeing off one of those potato cakes)

in the car with junior whose conduct was a bit ■■■■..

"you can either behave or we're going home - its up to you"

pause. sly grin;

"no dad - its up to you".

owned for life.

1 Like

id like post a mothers day card  our friends kid wrote, might contravene the blitz rules. basically it goes "dear mum, i c*** stop thinking about you..." its a keeper