Things yer little uns say

On the train to the MCG last Saturday , had a youngster behind me talking all trip, started counting and to to about 89 when he sees the Marvel sign on the stadium as we approached southern Cross station. He spells it out M A R V E L and asks his parents if that says spiderman. He must could have recognized the colors and font, but did not admit to the word, Parents somewhat embarrassed said he is only 5 years old!

1 Like

So David Campbell believes his son is princess Di reincarnated.

Whatever… my son is a friggin giganitosaurus.

1 Like

No four words have ever made me stop reading something quicker.

1 Like

Dropping Mrs Ivan at the station the other night on her way to the theatre with a girlfriend, miss 3 out the window as we drove off “don’t get in any fights tonight mummy”

11 Likes

After swimming lessons tonight my 5yo daughter was running around the men’s change rooms nude yelling “Nipple party! Nipple party!”.

I still have no idea where that came from.

7 Likes

My 5yo loves a reaction and somewhere recently (I blame the father in law) has picked up some bad language as we found out at dinner the other night when he said I was a ■■■■■■■ idiot for making him eat his vegetables and then when the rest of us burst out laughing he went on a ■■■■■■■ rant and called my gf a ■■■■■■■ idiot for cooking the vegetables, his brother was ■■■■■■■ idiot for laughing. It took all my self control to calm down and tell him off as it just came out of nowhere.

7 Likes

I’d be going ‘hmmmmmm…’ to the wifey, and raising eyebrows.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did. :joy:

1 Like

Tonight in the car Miss 4.

“Is Google real?”

Uhhh, depends what you mean by real? Maybe?

Followed up by the very judgy comment as I sat in the passenger seat:

“Because you had too much alcohol!”

1 Like

I mean its judgy but is it wrong?

She may’ve been close to the mark.

1 Like

My kids started telling me off for bouts of mild road rage. I’ll say something like “what are you doing?” under my breath and he stops me, tells me that’s naughty and to say “sorry car”.

I’m kinda scared of him tbh

6 Likes

My 2yo knows our names now and tells us off if we don’t get him what he wants.

Names are a fun time.

We are now at surnames too, which is fun until we are watching things like the Lion King and he asks what Simba’s surname is.

A friends 5yo after watching the lion king for the first time. “Daddy why is scar such a c**t like you”

10 Likes

I’ll be joining in this thread soon. Mrs is due to pop in the next 2-4 weeks. It’s a good laugh having a read in here.

10 Likes

One or two lightning backhanders to the chops sorts that shitt out quick smart I found.

Yeah great idea. Cos 2 year olds have a great grasp of cause and effect, you savage, sad old fossil.

1 Like

The more shock value, the better the effect.

I joke you fkn tool.

1 Like