Things yer little uns say

Otherwise you might be clutching at straw.

Probably an expense you wouldn’t want to be saddled with

I don’t think the neigh…bours would like that too much.

1 Like

Some early Father’s Day love from my 7yo.

17 Likes

Winning. Better than a banana.

5 Likes

I have just had a single mum friend move in with an 11 week old girl, looking forward to some of these shenanigans.

If the 11 week old makes you a card or says something funny, you should definitely post it here as that would be quite something.

3 Likes

I did query him if I’m better than 2 bananas. Still a yes. Woohoo!

4 Likes

Ask him whether you’re better than 2 mangos.

I can never win that battle.

I didn’t think you would… :joy:

1 Like

“Thanks a bunch. son.”

5 Likes

“I didn’t say a Bunch Dad, … just one,. …”

1 Like

Lmfao

Someone nominate this man for father of the year

Laughing at your own kids clumsiness/injuries/misfortune is always farking funny and good parenting. Although probably best the authorities don’t find out.

And I thought it was just me :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Walking 7yo home from school.

“So Jnr, mum’s away, just you and me tonight, and the Bombers are playing a final”

“Oh, who are we playing again?”

“West Coast Eagles”

“Oh, Pest Coast, I don’t like the Pest Coast”

5 Likes

Watching football with my 3 y.o daughter here in China, "where’s Walla, there’s Walla, WALLA, WALLA, WALLA’

5 Likes

Other night had Pills Jr (2yo) in the bath with Lady Pills Jr (3.5 months).

Pills Jr stands up, walks over to Lady Pills Jr, then decides to turn around and drop his guts right in her face. A good loud one too.

Cop that, Lady Pills Jr.

Proud moment.

4 Likes

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Living in Japan, I’m one of the few Anglo men my kids get to see. Therefore every time my two-year-olds see a white dude on the telly, or poster, or on a tee or something they always think it’s me.

Last week I was watching the footy and as the national anthem played the camera ran along the West Coast team. One boy sat on my lap and as the camera panned across each face he’s saying, “Daddy… That’s Daddy! … ah, Daddy! … Daddy… Daddy! …”

The camera gets to Nic Nat and he just freezes for a few seconds, thinking. “Not Daddy.”

17 Likes