Things yer little uns say

I’ve advocated a kick to the balls and common peroneal nerve. I feel a bit better I didn’t give them the scissor idea.

2 Likes

I thought you wrote cannon on first read

2 Likes

Jnr THT: ‘dad, have you seen this show Southpark? How come they haven’t ‘cancelled’ it? It’s crazy!’

My daughter told me a girl in her class was being picked on by the resident queen-bully during lunch a few weeks ago, so one of the other girls walked up behind her, took the lid off her water bottle, “accidentally” bumped into her and spilled all the water down her back. Now the other kids tell her “don’t get all wet about it” when she gives anyone any grief.

Another good tactic is to simply tell a bully “you have food on your face, do you even realise that?”. Stops them dead, even if there’s nothing there.

2 Likes

We had a nastly bully in my early years at high school, naturally he went on to be a cop.

He used to bully one kid in particular who was a large quiet and gentle boy, until finally one day, the bully went too far and this large gentle boy turned into an angry and aggressive monster. He pushed the bully to the ground and sat on him, and just would not move. Bully was terrified and never bullied anyone again.

2 Likes

6yo son today: “Who’s Jesus? Is he a YouTuber?”

7 Likes

In fairness, he does have millions of followers.

4 Likes

A happy ending to the story.

His use of Mexican slang puts me off.

Moral of the story…you don’t need to be bullied if you have more body mass?

Cool.

1 Like

Yes, in that club where people wee on each other.

Up in Sunday little miss ASB looks there is a ■■■■■, ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ continually trying to say beach , I was yes life’s a beach you got it

1 Like

Better “check the back of your coat” then.

1 Like

Sitting in bed with both little ones watching Bluey and there’s an episode where they draw things.

Miss 8YO - Let’s play share drawing
Mum - What’s that?
Miss 8YO - It’s where one person draws a shape and passes the picture to the next person who adds another shape to it
Me - That sounds fun
Miss 8YO - My drawing in Grade One ended up being a ■■■■■!
Mum - What?
Miss 8YO - Yeah, I started off with a circle, and Mason turned it into a ■■■■■
Miss 6YO - What’s a ■■■■■
Miss 8YO - Daddy’s private part.

:joy:

7 Likes