Things you've done because of the Supplements Scandal

Time to let sponsors know how you personally have reacted to the AFL’s handling of the last year.

Because of one supportive tweet, I’ve just bought a shedload Antler Luggage.

Never knew they existed before that.

I’ll be taking out a membership myself next year, one for my daughter, and probably signing up a few other underagers (their parents may not be aware of this).

Also:

Will never, ever, buy a copy of The Age again.

Will not even click on a web article if I notice it’s from The Age.

Will not listen to 3AW. Ever.

My next razor will not be from Gillette, after 20 years of buying them.

Won’t buy a Toyota (lol, this is not a big sacrifice).

Only sorry I don’t have a NAB account to close.

I've made a lot of irrational and unsubstantiated threats to boycott almost everything, but have actually done very little.

Although I did buy a membership in August. 

I pledge to....

• Buy more club memberships for the children
  • Never to purchase the Age or Sun again
  • Never click on a website article
  • Never purchase anything from the AFL or at the grounds
  • Make known to all and sundry how miserably Essendon has been treated via the media by the AFL
  • From now on refer to Demetriou as Vlad
  • Remain vigilant to any other opportunities to serve the cause
  • I don't watch the main free to air channels, e.g. 7,9,10 (they are crap anyway), 2 and 3 are still good! and some of the other channels
  • I don't listen to 3AW or Triple M.
  • I don't read the papers at all. It's mostly tabloid or agenda rubbish, not real news.
  • I do my own research.
  • It's a good excuse to watch less TV and rely less on entertainment.

I used to religiously read The Age

Now I don't go near it unless I'm really, really, REALLY bored and I've viewed every other page on the internet. Oh, and I still check out Rohan Connolys work, and will look out for Emma Quayles stuff when she does her potential draftee reviews.

I tried reading the non-football articles, but it's all the same. They push an agenda just as bad as News Ltd, but at least News Ltd don't try to hide it. And their agenda isn't the perceived left-wing bias - it's an agenda to create the story. I used to think Michelle Gratten was bad at making mountains out of molehills, but it's the whole organisation. They take something insignificant and blow it all out of proportion, and don't stop until it becomes something significant.

I also attended some VFL games this year. And will attend a lot more next year. Never had before, but this whole saga just made me want to get back into watching the GAME again, not the circus around it.

Won’t be canceling my ago membership just yet, but I do intend to use it to buy GF tickets and sell them to the highest bidder so that I can pay for a club membership.

Almost every Essendon person I’ve spoken to is keen to get to more games, buy more memberships than previously. It’s a silver lining I suppose.

■■■■ vlad

■■■■ the afl

Go bombers

Channel Ten broadly and The Project and Before/After the Game specifically.

called all my friends uneducated heathens.....yet they still want to catch up for beers...strange

Oh, I had to let my wife know that she was either “with us or against us” on this matter.

Oh, I had to let my wife know that she was either "with us or against us" on this matter.

which way did she sway?

I tried to find those drugs Hirdy was meant to have taken.

They sounded quite beneficial for the health and wellbeing of a mid thirties gentleman.

Too pricey, though.

Oh, I had to let my wife know that she was either "with us or against us" on this matter.

which way did she sway?

All good. Stuck strong (probably laughing behind my back)

I tried to find those drugs Hirdy was meant to have taken.

They sounded quite beneficial for the health and wellbeing of a mid thirties gentleman.

Too pricey, though.

LOL - Gold!

AOD sounds perfect for me. Dodgy knee cartilage and could stand to lose 20kg's or so. If you get a good hookup, let us know :)

I will be boycotting out away games against the Dogs and the Roos.

I only bought Antler luggage before this ■■■■ happened so continuing to do so wasn’t a huge decision.

Don’t listen to SEN anymore

Don’t listen to 3AW anymore

Gave up reading The Age.

Still read Connolly or Quayle if it’s posted on here.

Didn’t really ever read papers before, definitely not reading them now. Don’t have foxtel to cancel, can’t cancel telstra because its not my house!

Gave up th age , deleted the app, gave up the sun , gave up sen , gave up 3aw , weaned off 360 , buying others kids memberships 4 next year, donating to flight plan . Get my news via BB , git man crush on mick Ellis , like chip le grand and want to poke tracey homes on twitter .

OOps forgot footy confidential …gone from the radar too …and got new respect for grant Thomas

As a hardliner, I already gave up nearly all of the things mentioned in this thread before this whole saga started. 

Had my AFL membership banned for violating AFL code of conduct.

Pfft - as if I was going to renew anyway.

Have just sent my card into Vlad suggesting he violate himself with it.

what did you do to deserve that? 

Had my AFL membership banned for violating AFL code of conduct.

Pfft - as if I was going to renew anyway.

Have just sent my card into Vlad suggesting he violate himself with it.

impressive...what did you do?

Associate with a bikie leader?

Get involved in a drive by shooting?

Beat someone within an inch of their life?

I could go on...but that would be inappropriate