This is pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen

I hate port. They are fast climbing high on my list of detested clubs. That photo is sickening… A hope Paddy’s career falls in a hole and not because he chose to leave- but the way he did it was dishonourable and a slap in the face to the fans and club that loved him for so long.

I hate port. They are fast climbing high on my list of detested clubs. That photo is sickening... A hope Paddy's career falls in a hole and not because he chose to leave- but the way he did it was dishonourable and a slap in the face to the fans and club that loved him for so long.

yup, should've lamented in the twos for all the crap he pulled on field, or lack thereof.

I was spewing about Wanganeen.

Paddy, just ■■■■■■ that we waited 10 years for him to do something good and after his first consistent season he farks off. Don't blame him though, he comes across as a real low-educated dimwit so not surprised how it all ended up.

Funny how he was concerned about his baby being deformed at Essendon but over at Port he is ok. Maybe because most people in Port Adelaide are deformed so his son will fit in better?

What's the collective noun for Judas?

A shitstain of judii
Fark port

http://youtu.be/7dndcPyINSc

That's not helping.

http://youtu.be/7dndcPyINSc

That's not helping.

At least it isn't Fletch being pantsed by him.

Strange that he was allowed out so early/late in the day. 

Jerks.
...genuinely wish I had something wittier than that.

Wangers and Ryder proudly displaying the results of their las test IQ test.
Witty or droll, I'll let others decide.

Sadness we lost Wanganeen. Was my favorite player at the time. But at least he was from Adelaide.

Paddy bullshitted his way out for money and from pressure from his missus. Can fark right off.

Yeah still got nothing witty...

TWpg0SS.jpg

Who are they?

Definitely cost us a premiership losing Wanganeen when we did.

Very sad to see him go.

Like when we lost Merret. That cost us big time also.

TWpg0SS.jpg

Anyone who thinks Tex is coming to Essendon..... Just look at this!

TWpg0SS.jpg

Anyone who thinks Tex is coming to Essendon..... Just look at this!
Tex is his own person, Gavin has stated numerous times on radio that Tex loves the Bombers

Here’s hoping Wingard or Wines go on to win a Browning, then turn around and sign with us.

It can happen, can’t it…?

What a terrible t-shirt

■■■■. 

Would have been Sydney had the AFL not intervened.

Have been rewatching a game a week from 2014 season.

We are going to miss ryder. Noticed him more now that he has left. 

In the ruck, resting forward, and arround the ground.

I reckon he will step it up a nother level this year, ports running game will suit him.

■■■■.

Hopefully Belly steps up and becomes a genuine gun 1st ruck and Laverde/LAngford turns in to a gun to ease the pain because its going to hurt for a few years.

Port are well within premiership reach next year.

■■■■■

Would have been Sydney had the AFL not intervened.

And we would have done better than pick 17