This is pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen

Would have been Sydney had the AFL not intervened.

And we would have done better than pick 17

Moot point. We won the draft, did't you hear?

Hopefully Belly steps up and becomes a genuine gun 1st ruck and Laverde/LAngford turns in to a gun to ease the pain because its going to hurt for a few years.

Ah, Tom is a genuine first ruck. He is one of the best ruckman in the comp and was well on his way to proving that until Paddy had a whinge he didn't like playing forward and then Tom got injured.

Giles will fit in nicely too - we are fine in the ruck stocks.

It’s sad; two of my all time favourite players who didn’t get to finish their careers at Essendon.

Hopefully Belly steps up and becomes a genuine gun 1st ruck and Laverde/LAngford turns in to a gun to ease the pain because its going to hurt for a few years.

Ah, Tom is a genuine first ruck. He is one of the best ruckman in the comp and was well on his way to proving that until Paddy had a whinge he didn't like playing forward and then Tom got injured.

Giles will fit in nicely too - we are fine in the ruck stocks.

Not sure where I was when this happened, last I remembered he was never near Paddy's level, purely as a ruckman.

I was rather disturbed by the reports of the way Paddy left, apparently without actually fronting some of his team mates
Maybe we can make allowances in this situation. Feelings of guilt, betrayal, realisation of perhaps a disingenuous aspect to his handling of his situation in respect to his team mates would be possible.
Whatever, it is bad to burn bridges, bad to burn relationships. Team-mates do understand that it is not often just a person, but a partner who factors into decisions of this nature.
Its essential to front your teammates and make an explanation and wish them well and part having demonstrated respect. Whatever the reason you are going. I hope he did that with at least some of them.

I was spewing about Wanganeen.

Paddy, just ■■■■■■ that we waited 10 years for him to do something good and after his first consistent season he farks off. Don't blame him though, he comes across as a real low-educated dimwit so not surprised how it all ended up.

Funny how he was concerned about his baby being deformed at Essendon but over at Port he is ok. Maybe because most people in Port Adelaide are deformed so his son will fit in better?

Come on Rossoneri, we all know there was more to this than just that. He was manipulated.

Paddy, just ■■■■■■ that we waited 10 years for him to do something good and after his first consistent season he farks off. Don't blame him though, he comes across as a real low-educated dimwit so not surprised how it all ended up.

Funny how he was concerned about his baby being deformed at Essendon but over at Port he is ok. Maybe because most people in Port Adelaide are deformed so his son will fit in better?

Come on Rossoneri, we all know there was more to this than just that. He was manipulated.

undereducated people are really easy to manipulate, you see more poor/undereducated people fall for scams than rich/educated people. christ the Americans have convinced poor people they're middle class

I'll undertstand if I get permabanned.

B4AN3aNCUAAh3Mc.jpg

That's weird looking toilet paper they're holding.

I still like Wanganeen, even after he left the Bombers. Paddy? not so much

Terrible post rosso, lift your game. 

Interesting comments by Dodoro the day the trade

was done that Paddy would always be welcomed

back by the club.

Seems to me that the coaching group and playing

list still hold him in high regard despite their obvious

disappointment in him leaving.

Okay I got it

JnAgji1.jpg

Worth the wait.

Okay I got it

JnAgji1.jpg

BRAVO!

You should have also photoshoppped his missus and manager with the money bags as well.

Stroller full of CASH MONEY for mine.

It was what to put in Wanga's hands I couldn't think up

replace the 4 with "I â¤ Koch"?

lady_gaga_judas_classical_t_shirt-6.jpg

I'll undertstand if I get permabanned.

B4AN3aNCUAAh3Mc.jpg

Wanga still looks fit enough to pull on that jumper himself. Pity he had to share that photo with that other bloke though.

Paddy has gone from face of the EFC in 2014 to most punchable face of 2015.

Hope Belly feels the same way too.