This is pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen

Ryder had other issues to deal with other than the supplements scandal and that's how he chose to deal with it.  He is an ex Essendon player now.  Whether he finds his peace at Port Adelaide remains to be seen.  The one thing I know is, that moving house or interstate doesn't solve unresolved problems, it simply slides them sideways.  Problems can only be resolved from within yourself by acceptance of the circumstances or situation.

Good luck Paddy, I hope your move works for you and I hope we thrash the ■■■■ of PA the next time we meet.  Go Bombers. 

Is that about the rumour? Pm pm pm pm

So small gripe, why the f do they print the club 2015 calendars before trade week? Every year it fails… Goddard in St Kilda’s one a few years back after he’d moved to Essendon, Paddy in the Essendon one for 2015… and the Bulldogs one for 2015? You just have to glance at the cover to know that one is messed up…

Are people really so desperate for next year’s calendar that they have to be printed before trade week? What Bulldogs supporter wants that calendar now? 

I don’t have one, but I fear for what I might do to Paddy’s picture when his month came up

Wanganeen at least went home. Ryder broke a contract and is therefore a prick.

No comparison with Wanganeen… he moved back to the club he started his senior career with to become their inaugural captain. Can’t say the same about Payday “Moneybags” Ryder…

There’s nothing wrong with money hunting during your career, just wait for your ■■■■■■■ contract to finish. Alas, we’ve discussed this countless times :expressionless:

There's nothing wrong with chasing skirt during your career, but when your wife founds out and wants you gone, it's not the club's fault. Alas, we've discussed this countless times :|

Fixed

-Has the breakout year we were all waiting for
-Makes public he wants to leave “to Brisbane for family reasons” the day before our finals campaign where it looked like we could go deep
-States he wants the best possible deal for Essendon then vetoes a trade that would see us get pick #5

Fark him, fark Port and fark Carlton

I hate port. They are fast climbing high on my list of detested clubs. That photo is sickening... A hope Paddy's career falls in a hole and not because he chose to leave- but the way he did it was dishonourable and a slap in the face to the fans and club that loved him for so long.

Not just the fans, but also his team-mates. Check out the Mark Baguley thread on the main board.

Losing Wanganeen hurt but at least he was out of contract when he left, and had the legitimate go home factor. Ryder used the media and the Sorry Saga to break a contract because another club threw more money at him, started playing this crap out in the media the week before our final, used the deformed baby angle. Shithouse bloke.

Don’t believe I’ve ever wished an injury on any player in any sport, but I wouldn’t exactly be upset if Ryder did his knee each of the next 4 seasons and he manages a grand total of 3 games for Port Adelaide in those 4 years. I would even go as far to say I would be happy for Port to win a Flag in that time, but only if Ryder is injured

Quoted Post

I hate port. They are fast climbing high on my list of detested clubs. That photo is sickening... A hope Paddy's career falls in a hole and not because he chose to leave- but the way he did it was dishonourable and a slap in the face to the fans and club that loved him for so long.

Losing Wanganeen hurt but at least he was out of contract when he left, and had the legitimate go home factor. Ryder used the media and the Sorry Saga to break a contract because another club threw more money at him, started playing this crap out in the media the week before our final, used the deformed baby angle. Shithouse bloke.

I forgot to add that part to my post, but don’t think I could have said it better. Using the saga as leverage was a slap in the face to the fans and (presumably, I don’t dare speak on their behalf) the players who have suffered this for the past 2 years.

Quoted Post

So small gripe, why the f do they print the club 2015 calendars before trade week? Every year it fails.... Goddard in St Kilda's one a few years back after he'd moved to Essendon, Paddy in the Essendon one for 2015... and the Bulldogs one for 2015? You just have to glance at the cover to know that one is messed up...

Are people really so desperate for next year's calendar that they have to be printed before trade week? What Bulldogs supporter wants that calendar now? 

I don't have one, but I fear for what I might do to Paddy's picture when his month came up
Is that Will Minson in bottom left?

Better question. Why the hell doesn’t their 2015 calendar even use their new logo?

Dat synergy.

Quoted Post

Better question. Why the hell doesn't their 2015 calendar even use their new logo?

Dat synergy.

It costs too much for them.

If they wanted to put things on the Calendar that were guaranteed to stay the same year to year, the artwork should’ve included an empty stadium, the intention to get a key forward and failure.

Enjoy Paddy you Judas…

A reply to: @Riolio regarding QuoteLink

If they wanted to put things on the Calendar that were guaranteed to stay the same year to year, the artwork should've included an empty stadium, the intention to get a key forward and failure.

Should use the facebook default blank profile picture/ twitter egg for the coach & captain’s profile pic

The short one was a massive loss. The tall one is a bit over rated imo. Losing him not so bad.

Maybe the insult of his leaving was worse that the actual loss.

Will leave a 200+cm hole in the list.

High likelihood that I will be ejected from the ground next time we play Port