Three Carltons and one Bolton farked in 49 hours 🎉 - AFL review thread (2019 round 11)

We had a good day.

2 Likes

Truce Saucy but what Humble_Minion says just sounds so true.

Sookier supporters is putting it very politely. And 100% agree. Hilarious watching how they scramble to think up the next undermining, scornful contribution.

6 Likes

2 uninspiring games today, but won both well.

Hope we can play better after the bye and with a few players back, am hoping for some consistency, attitude and a winning formula.

Liked Dylan Clarke’s game today hopefully stays in.

4 Likes

Seems like some of our “supporters” would prefer us to lose so they can be right on Blitz…

13 Likes

I saw a lot to inspire in both games.
Bezerk will be a player for EFC.
Parish is delivering.

2 Likes

Except ace man. But he’s a liberal so who cares.

Don’t you know? The whole idea of BB is to get excited when we win and be near suicidal when we lose. Lighten up 4-5 games on the trot is still 3-4 games away.

2 Likes

I just love how some players get wet weather footy. It’s a game of attrition. Just gain territory and reset. Parish and help were the only ones capable of that, regularly. And guelfi and Clarke had some decent cameos.

1 Like

From my mate who missed the match “Didn’t realise Ham was playing”.

56 Likes

F*cken spot on.

3 Likes

Yes some individual performances did inspire.

Neither match did it for me, though I am most pleased we won both.

1 Like

5 Likes

So much to like, still lots of room for improvement.

Out: Begley, Francis, Baguley/Langford?
In: Fantasia, Stringer, Shiel

Hard to see Mosquito getting a game :disappointed:

Maybe stringer may not be ready.

Would have like to see Hooker monster it up forward with all our high balls up there.
But he was great in defence.

1 Like

We win

Hawks, pies, Richmond and Carlton lose. Have I woken up in an alternate dimension?

11 Likes

These are normally the games we lose in the wet against crap opposition. Enjoy the win for what it is.
Great games by many youngsters today.

9 Likes

Played the game much better than last week. Maybe the opposition didnt force us to play poorly like last week, but at least we did learn.

Very happy with the win and our second half was a big improvement on first half. Loved Clarke’s game and can we please re-sign Parish ASAP! Also on big Footy FC fans think Cripps wants to leave. Can we offer them Myers and Baguley?

1 Like

In defence, 3 weeks ago we lost to a team who had only won one game for the year. So there is an improvement there

2 Likes

As was pointed out, we are the only team so far this year to have played all four team sin the top four. Always good to beat FCFC. Can forgive lots for 24 hours.