Three Carltons and one Bolton farked in 49 hours 🎉 - AFL review thread (2019 round 11)

The coaching panel needs to completely go, have defended Bolton but the whole group has to go.

The List Management has been an overrated, overhyped shitheap of a couple of decent kids and the rest are not footballers. There is no point of this club even having a recruiter at this point, just an AFL conscription bucket were careers go to die.

Players can all **** off. I am sick of the lot of them.

Board can **** off. 20 plus years of the same ineptiude with a occasional face change.

The Carlton Football Club is dead. Not worth investing any money or time on.

They did it to themselves.

22 Likes

We beat fark Carlton.

But we were lucky they didn’t have Simpson or Thomas mopping up in defence for them.

Setterfield and Kennedy I thought were dissapointing, but our gws recruits weren’t even on the park.

Those complaining about the win need a slap. Any win over Carlton is a good win. Also rained pretty solid for three quarters.

17 Likes

Don’t let me spoil it. It’s a big win for us.

3 Likes

I actually thought you were quoting some of us until I saw 20 years of same ineptitude.

5 Likes

Workmanlike albeit slightly frustrating win but given the conditions we usually found a way to drop these games in the past
The biggest positive IMO was that it felt like it was the next gen of Bombers that did the heavy lifting to get us the win

I usually get a giggle to go peek @ Talking Fark Carlton if we get a win over the scum, but they are a broken lot devoid of any fight or spirit

A win we simply had to get & did so let’s see what second half of the season brings

6 Likes

Looks familiar, doesn’t it?
Hahaha

6 Likes

It was a solid win and another example of our system on display. For better or worse, we are now defensive af.

While the i50s might be comparable we had a MASSIVE +16% time in possession differential. Even with our scania forward line we eventually scored a few goals.

?? We must have been at different games, it wasn’t Richmond game bad, just a bit of drizz after the heaviest fall

1 Like

And a third rounder?

Sounds like Blitz. An awful lot like Blitz…

12 Likes

I’d want a 2nd back. Cripps is only an 11 possessions player.

8 Likes

Yeah… it’s only been 18…

2 Likes

It’s good to get a win, especially over FCFC. Couldn’t have born it had they won. Good to see D. Clarke play so well and Parrish and McGrath. Go Bombers!

2 Likes

Was originally going to line up on Dale Thomas

7 Likes

With Fantasia and Shiel to return, I’d drop both Begley and Zaharakis

2 Likes

You’re fast becoming my favourite poster

Happy%20clapper

1 Like

Too bad we don’t have a 1st rounder this season. Would easily give up 2 first rounders for him

What was achieved is that Essendon beat Farked FC easily, some inexperienced players made names for themselves and some senior players showed they’re not done with yet. EFC delivered on all fronts. Chin-up otherwise we’ll all start to think you’re a half empty bucket of nuggs kind of guy.

9 Likes

Fark Carlton? Completed it mate

1 Like