Ticketing and seating vs Pies on Thursday 16/2

[merged posts from a couple threads – bottom line, you may have to queue/pay extra if you arrive later]

Still level 2 seats available for next to nothing ($10 upgrade on membership). Search Ticketmaster for “Essendon” and select the option for members. You’ll need to enter a barcode for each seat you need.

Level 3 will be closed tomorrow night too

Stuff you level 2 toffs :slight_smile:

Source? That would result in a lock-out and/or many people ■■■■■■ at being charged extra after level 1 fills up. Plus lots missing the first quarter. So like the AFL to screw up their launch.

Just read that level 3 will be closed.

Source? That would result in a lock-out and/or many people ■■■■■■ at being charged extra after level 1 fills up. Plus lots missing the first quarter. So like the AFL to screw up their launch.

It’s on the Etihad website. Level 3 closed.

Obviously not going to get 35,000. It could actually be a lockout. How does an Essendon member reserve a seat? The tickets for the public cost$30!!!

Stuff you level 2 toffs :)

City side of level 2 is general admission apparently

Docklands website confirms bad PR is less of a worry than putting on a few more staff.

https://etihadstadium.com.au/event/jlt-community-series-collingwood-v-essendon/

Etihad and club membership have tweeted it as well as Etihad website. I think if you upgrade and purchase a General Admission ticket then that guarantees entry rather than your membership.

Thereby forcing members to pay for upgrades eh?

GAGF

Damnit. I’ve never reserved a seat, just scan the membership and find a seat. How the hell do you reserve a seat? Is it on ticketek or something?

Ticketmaster not currently selling level 2 upgrades for members. What a bunch of Fitzpatricks.

Very few have booked so far; I was offered row C dead-centre wing on level 1. I’ll be going direct from work and thus there early, so I’ll just scan in.

Ticketmaster not selling level 2 upgrades either. What a bunch of Fitzpatricks.

Very few have booked so far; I was offered row C dead-centre wing on level 1. I’ll be going direct from work and thus there early, so I’ll just scan in.

I’m hoping do likewise. Seriously though, they are absolutely skunks.

I like the collective noun approach.

Is it a little too mild?

How about the anagram:

Itzfatpricks?

There goes my 40K+ estimate. Level 3 closed? Ticketed seating? Where are the walk-ups going to sit?
I’m down to 30K. Maybe the Daicos factor will bring a few Scum fans in. Plus the proximity of Etihad to the Melbourne Assessment Prison on Spencer St might help.

Note that this means they must have blocked off some level 1 bays for reserved seats - so if you arrive later you’ll be forced to queue and pay extra for level 1 as well as level 2.

Didn’t you say earlier you had upgraded to level 2, Humbert?

Yeah only offering Level 1 which I’m not so keen on. Think I’ll turn up early and drink overpriced watery beer.

I like the collective noun approach.

Is it a little too mild?

How about the anagram:

Itzfatpricks?

Quality haha