Ticketing and seating vs Pies on Thursday 16/2

Ticket Boxes open at 6.15pm

Gates open at 6.30pm

Member Services will be located at Gate 5 from 6:00pm until quarter time for all membership sales, collections and enquiries.

Anyone know of a live stream??? (don’t say the Yarra at Warrandyte.)

Anybody ever driven to/parked at Etihad? Is it expensive or problematic?

Dear as poison, and sometimes a major PITA.

I would park at a choice station close to the travel route in, about a ten to 15 minute ride to Sthn Cross myself.

You can get free parking in the Adderley Street area. Most restrictions there end at 6pm.
Is this getting broadcast on TV?

Live on Foxtel

That would be nice, except we haven’t had cable internet nor foxtel since Sunday due to Telstra faults and wont be fixed until Monday at the earliest. Younger son has been tasked with finding suitable venue that hasn’t been hit by the same fault and/or working out how to stream something on his phone and connect to the TV.
Happy days. We will see it one way or another (unless the footy gods conspire against us.)

Is this getting broadcast on TV?

Live on Foxtel

That would be nice, except we haven’t had cable internet nor foxtel since Sunday due to Telstra faults and wont be fixed until Monday at the earliest. Younger son has been tasked with finding suitable venue that hasn’t been hit by the same fault and/or working out how to stream something on his phone and connect to the TV.
Happy days. We will see it one way or another (unless the footy gods conspire against us.)

Delegation rocks!

A lot of the street parking in docklands is free after 6:30. Don’t forget that you can hop on a tram for free if you’ve parked too far to walk.

Level 3 will be closed tomorrow night too

Usually means they’re expecting less than 20k.

Dear as poison, and sometimes a major PITA.

I would park at a choice station close to the travel route in, about a ten to 15 minute ride to Sthn Cross myself.

Parking in the Stadium is about $30 so not worth it. Plenty of parking the city thou

Top deck is open you plebs

Level 3 open!

All of level 2 ga apparently. Plenty if free seats

Could (just) fit everyone bottom deck right now.

for all the talk, 16000 turned up. must have been the same lot who came to the GWS game

90% bomber supporters !

May be a slight exaggeration but when Jobe had that shot for goal the noise and emotion was awesome.

for all the talk, 16000 turned up. must have been the same lot who came to the GWS game

Yep, same thing will happen Round 1. Way overstating things.

Though I reckon out of the 16k, atleast 11k were essendon fans. That’s a big effort on Thursday night.

There were barely any kids there yesterday which is fair enough, had they played tonight they would have cleared 20k - 25k I reckon.

Was really surprised by the pies lack of numbers.

Yep, same thing will happen Round 1. Way overstating things.

Though I reckon out of the 16k, atleast 11k were essendon fans. That’s a big effort on Thursday night.

There were barely any kids there yesterday which is fair enough, had they played tonight they would have cleared 20k - 25k I reckon.

Was really surprised by the pies lack of numbers.

Talking to many Pies supporters, youd be surprised how many absolutely despise figjam and want him gone. Also, when 3 of your big signings are Dunn, mayne and wells (love wells but hes old and injury prone), it doesent give you much confidence.

In fairness it was just a pre season game for them, It was a little more for us.