Tickets for Freo game

Didn’t try today. I have managed to get tickets the day of the game the last few years

How much would you expect to pay for a slightly warm frankfurt, covered by a squashed stale white bun, accompanied by what is best described as a 'splash' of tomato sauce?

See you all at THE VIC

Got tix to Bay 144 here, cannot wait for the game.

Hoping they do an open training session here in Perth too!

How much would you expect to pay for a slightly warm frankfurt, covered by a squashed stale white bun, accompanied by what is best described as a 'splash' of tomato sauce?

At subi? Second mortgage

At subi? Second mortgage

'DING'

Correct.

At subi? Second mortgage

'DING'

Correct.

Ahhh Perth. Home of the 6 dollar flat white.

got 139 - NFI.

Rubbish stadium from any vantage point IMO.

There was this guy dresses in a full body purple lycra suit at the Freo V Gpld Coast game.

He would hve been cold.

lol I know him

See you all at THE VIC

G'day WOB

A mate and I will be heading up from Melbourne for this one.

Is the Vic close to the ground. Is that where a fair few local bombers will be?

Cheers.

It’s a couple hundred metres south, IIRC.

Whoever is going to the game over there, you won't be seeing Nat Fyfe...he's accepted a two match ban.

Wont be seeing Fyfe or Barlow!

Knee to sideline Barlow for up to six weeks

Nathan Schmook  April 1, 2014 1:14 PM

316777-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Knee problems will see Michael Barlow miss four to six weeks

FREMANTLE midfielder Michael Barlow will miss four to six weeks because of a knee injury, further stretching the Dockers ahead of Friday night's Grand Final rematch.    
Barlow, who rediscovered his best football last season and has been among his team's stars in the opening two rounds, suffered a lateral sprain in a ligament in his left knee.
Dockers football manager Chris Bond confirmed the news on the club's website on Tuesday.
Fremantle will be without gun midfielder Nat Fyfe and important defender Zac Dawson for Friday night's clash against the Hawks at the MCG after both accepted suspensions from the Match Review Panel.
More to come

Freo won’t have Barlow but we’ll have Hardingham.

Freo won't have Barlow but we'll have Hardingham.

Won't have Barlow, but they don't have Dawson either so it sort of evens out

See you all at THE VIC

G'day WOB
A mate and I will be heading up from Melbourne for this one.
Is the Vic close to the ground. Is that where a fair few local bombers will be?
Cheers.

yeah mate, only about a 5 minute walk. From the city end of the ground

What about that Irish joint on Cambridge St?

What about that Irish joint on Cambridge St?

Tis the place to be!

Fark them. The last few times we tried getting in there, we have been told strictly members only.