Tickets for Freo game

See you all at THE VIC

G'day WOB
A mate and I will be heading up from Melbourne for this one.
Is the Vic close to the ground. Is that where a fair few local bombers will be?
Cheers.

yeah mate, only about a 5 minute walk. From the city end of the ground

Perfect, that's where we will be sitting.

See you there.

Fark them. The last few times we tried getting in there, we have been told strictly members only.

Different place. That's the Irish Club, Diggers is talking about Rosie O'Gradys

Fark them. The last few times we tried getting in there, we have been told strictly members only.

Different place. That's the Irish Club, Diggers is talking about Rosie O'Gradys

Ah yep, my bad. But how good did the irish club used to be? Was akways good after a game, not now.
The vic is where its at

Irish is amazing when you can get in!!

Reckon it’s worth trying??

Having a pre game BEV with Tom Swift at THE VIC.

Have organised us VIP entry Stal, Casey Sibosado and Clayton Collard will be joining us, hope that's ok.

Good thing I looked at a map, the first and so far only time I went to Subiaco (last game of 2007) the Irish Club was the go.

Have organised us VIP entry Stal, Casey Sibosado and Clayton Collard will be joining us, hope that's ok.

Got Scotty Chisolm having some pre's at mine before, we'll walk over to the Vic after

Reckon it's worth trying??

maybe after the game but I doubt they will let us in. Before we will head to the vic. I shouldn't get stabbed on the armadale line being a sunday day game

maybe after the game but I doubt they will let us in. Before we will head to the vic. I shouldn't get stabbed on the armadale line being a sunday day game

Good luck haha

Good luck haha

Not sure why he thinks it'll be any safer on a Sunday... not like they have jobs to get to on Monday! 

For those coming over:

Go to the Subiaco markets and go to La Galette cafe. Get a long mac (topped up) and a pastry snail. 

Life changing. 

For those coming over:
Go to the VIC and smash down a few pints before the game
Life changing.

concur

Would love to go to a game in Perth. Probably won't happen until they get off their arses and build a new stadium.

Got Scotty Chisolm having some pre's at mine before, we'll walk over to the Vic after

You're having the 'Prince of Pockets' over at your joint?