Time for an open members forum!

We need to get a few people on the executive who know about fan engagement and social media so that the voice of members can be heard.

We need to get a few people on the executive who know about fan engagement and social media so that the voice of members can be heard.

“Tell us what you thought of the matchday experience!”

So, the club has farked up a lot of things in recent years due to media and AFL pressure.

-The club has under-performed this year because of significant reasons.
-The club has ‘sacked’ the coach 3 weeks prior to end of season with an explanation of ‘clean air’
-The committee panel for the next coach hasn’t been formed yet.

To the main point, there are a lot of answers members need to be told regarding the above factors.

The Collingwood Football Club last year under-performed on the field where McGuire called for an open forum. This morning, their CEO Gary Pert announced their fan forum to be an annual event: "Pert told the Herald Sun he planned to make last year’s members forum an annual event to show complete transparency to the members.

They will soon be informed about a late October event at the club’s new headquarters where they can ask the club’s leaders about the season’s highs and lows."
Very professional from a club we always attack.

We have had much worse circumstances and situations for the past 3 years. All we get is a vague letter from Little every 5 months. We are ENTITLED to know the club’s plans and goals for the immediate future especially that we have stuck and defended the club all this time despite their obvious failures. We deserve answers!!

It’s time for an open members forum.

There in lies the difference between Collingwood and Essendon with its leadership.

Say what you like about McGuire, Collingwood have strong leadership from the top down and have a strong vision for the future.

We in contrast, have a president that bumbles through a speech at the B&F without committing to a coach.

Id go to an open forum is I got invited in an open letter.

Mods, I didn’t realize there was another ‘members forum’ thread created earlier. Please merge with the other one. Cheers!!

I still find it funny how so many during the season will say oh no the coach can’t dare be questioned about anything or dare to hint he isn’t coaching well or making good decisions because you know " he’s a coach and no one else is so they can’t understand why he does what he does".

Board makes a decision they don’t like and it’s oh we the members deserve the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I’m not against making the board accountable for their actions. As others have said across multiple boards of differing members there have been some very poor decisions made.

But it’s tiresome how petulant it is when these cries only come after a beloved figure of the club is moved on, again to which ahell of alot of people wanted him to do whatever he wanted with impunity.

Everything should be questioned at this club for the forseeable future, that includes coaches, board, doctors training staff EVERYONE.
Because it’s not only the board who have made bad decisions.

Thursday October 29 7pm at Jihad Stadium

I just received the email.
A bit late Mr Little.

I made it happen!! #EFC LISTENS

I still find it funny how so many during the season will say oh no the coach can't dare be questioned about anything or dare to hint he isn't coaching well or making good decisions because you know " he's a coach and no one else is so they can't understand why he does what he does".

Board makes a decision they don’t like and it’s oh we the members deserve the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I’m not against making the board accountable for their actions. As others have said across multiple boards of differing members there have been some very poor decisions made.

But it’s tiresome how petulant it is when these cries only come after a beloved figure of the club is moved on, again to which ahell of alot of people wanted him to do whatever he wanted with impunity.

Everything should be questioned at this club for the forseeable future, that includes coaches, board, doctors training staff EVERYONE.

You can’t even spell your own name.

The power of Blitz. TM.

October 29?
But I’m mad now!

I’m surprised they didn’t push it to the following week (Oaks Day).

What will this achieve, he may gave found out there’s a meeting going on now at Federation Square to spill the board

I think it’s a good initiative by the club, one they’ve been alluding to for a while now and I plan on attending.

This is going to be one of the events of the decade. The hosing people get for sacking Hird is going to be out of this world, and the new senior coach is going to be there…

What will this achieve, he may gave found out there's a meeting going on now at Federation Square to spill the board

“Here’s a bunch of decisions we’ve already made. Any questions?”

I still find it funny how so many during the season will say oh no the coach can't dare be questioned about anything or dare to hint he isn't coaching well or making good decisions because you know " he's a coach and no one else is so they can't understand why he does what he does".

Serious question, can you find even a handful of posts where anyone has actually suggested that the coach ‘can’t dare be questioned about anything’?

Is it as tiresome as you posting more or less the same thing over and over and over and over and over again? Also, could you show us where a ‘hell of a lot of people wanted him to do whatever he wanted with impunity’, it might be just me, but that seems like a fairly shallow generalisation that doesn’t hold up to any real scrutiny

What will this achieve, he may gave found out there's a meeting going on now at Federation Square to spill the board

You don’t give up do you Ronnie?

“Here’s a bunch of decisions we’ve already made. Any questions?”

And here’s your new coach!

We’ll be standing right behind him…

Where he will figuratively and literally take the brunt of anything you might throw at us.

If the opinions are anything like the ■■■■ that gets thrown around this place then it will be a total debacle!